• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#629 Vullaby / #630 Mandibuzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeC

EDIT: Deal Done!

Last edited:

BrownGuy

Looking for a Vullaby/Mandibuzz. Will trade Rufflet, Braviary, Zorou, Mareep, Gible, Mismagius.

PM moi

Edit: No longer need Vullaby/Mandibuzz. I still will trade any of these for Jolteon, Flareon, or Honchkrow.

Last edited:

Schaeffa

I've got a Mandibuzz to trade and I'm looking for a Braivery. PM me if interested.

EDIT: Nevermind.

Last edited:

maxstiggymiller

Looking for either a Vullaby or Mandibuzz, can offer any starters, Beldum, Riolu, Mudkip, Dratini, Rufflet etc

Kaneda

I'm looking for both of these, just for pokedex entires, so I can trade them back. I can trade Rufflet and Braviary.

*IZ*

Looking for a Vullaby. I just need it to finish the pokedex. PM me if u'll help

Curb71

I have a few rufflets. I want to trade for your vullaby. PM me.
I can also offer ANY starter

drklordRIC

need a vullaby/ mandybuzz, offering a zorua or the two of the three gen 5 starters you want, or a rufflet, you can even choose two of them, reply me

CrisPi

Looking for a Vullaby! Trading Rufflet in exchange. PM me if you're interested.

Friend Code: 1420 6133 7853

EDIT: Trade complete.

Last edited:

fugatoo

looking for vullaby and can trade anything from gen 5 that can breed. Im new here so im not sure how someone can respond to me haha. Also not sure how to find my FC. maybe someone can help me with that too?

JeremyK

Looking for vullaby/mandibuzz

I can offer zorua, snivy, rufflet, braviary or solosis.

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
I have a BOLD, untrained Mandibuzz infected with pokerus. Looking for items such as Life Orbs, Choice Scarf or Leftovers. PM if you wanna trade

WillYum

SlowBRO is Chill
I'm trying to complete my Unova Pokedex. I'm looking for a Mandibuzz (not Vullaby), Simisear (not Pansear), and any evolution of Archen or Cotonee. I can offer what's in my signature. Help a brotha out, PM me <3

thombombb

pkmn ranger
i need a vullaby i have all 5th gen starters and all evolved forms of which i am willing to trade eevees or just abou tany 5th gens ecluding legendarys

Kaneda

Hate to post again so soon, but I could really really use Vullaby and Mandibuzz. They're literally the last two I need to complete my dex besides Landorus and Tornadus. I can breed quite a few Pokes, mainly any fifth gen starters, or Zorua. I would rather trade for their White counterparts, but at this point I'll trade for close to anything you want.

Let me know if you can help out via pm.

Quru

League Champ
can i plz have one ................................ just found out they only in pokemin black :(

Friend Code: 2494-4272-4635

Status
Not open for further replies.