• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#629 Vullaby / #630 Mandibuzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeremyK

Have: Darkrai
Want: Vullaby
....thats how desperate I am
PM if interested

Mars_Brazil

since its hard to find a trade partner with the same GMT like me
i've put my Mandibuzz at the GTS waiting for a Braviary, any level

but I still have a Vullaby in the box waiting for a Rufflet

[TRADE ACHIEVED]

Last edited:

warmaster

since its hard to find a trade partner with the same GMT like me
i've put my Mandibuzz at the GTS waiting for a Braviary, any level

but I still have a Vullaby in the box waiting for a Rufflet

I have a Rufflet if you want to trade vullaby for it

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
i have a lv 34 vullaby! pm me if you're interested!

Odonata

Collector
Looking for a Vullaby / Mandibuzz. I have any gen 1 - 4 pokemon for trade (base evo only) and any Pokemon White version exclusive.

PM me if interested.

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
Can breed any B/W Exclusive Pokemon!

Looking for - Houndour, Murkrow, Plusle, Weedle, Snorunt, Carnivine, Other Cool/Rare Pre Gen-V Breedable Pokemon.

*Check my sig for more great offers!

PM/VM Offers
Thx

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
anyone want a rufflet? i can catch and trade it! pm me if you're interested!

ghostv09

i really need a vullaby if anyone is interested for pokemon from 1-4 gen contact me my friend code is/ 0991 1209 5474, names adam nice to meet you all.

Satchmo

Looking for a vullaby. Offering rufflet and other White exclusives (except Zekrom and Thundurus), along with Tepig, Oshawott, Zorua, and both of the fossil pokemon. PM me if interested.

Vulpixx9

I need Vullaby and Mandibuzz. Will trade both Rufflett and Braviary for them. (or if you just have Vullaby, I will trade Rufflett) PM me if interested!

pachirisu894

Need a Vullaby

I need a vullaby i don't care what level but preferably english will offer any starters, white exclusives, or fossil pokemon. also shiny ferroseed for offer. PM if interested

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
looking for vullaby offering rufflet! PM me if you're interested!

2fast2good

looking for a vullaby Lax natured, with 31IV HP or Def or Both.
Can offer some IV breed pokemons like_ Drilburs, Archens, Tirtouga, Ferroseed.
Also have some 5th gen events.
PM offers.

Last edited:

Unknown Egg

My yolk cures cancer
I have a Vullaby and Mandibuzz. I am looking for Tornadus. I can return your Tornadus upon trading if you wish, I just want the Dex data. Please PM me if interested.

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
offering a vullaby! the pokemon i'd trade it for are in my sig! PM me if you're interested!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.