• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#629 Vullaby / #630 Mandibuzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigman82

Shiny Trader
Im looking for a Vullaby. I can give a Tepig, Pansage, or Rufflet (all level 1). PM if your willing to trade.

I'm looking for both a Vullaby and a Mandibuzz, and can give both a Rufflet and a Braviary for them. PM me if you're interested in it.

Timbomoth

Hey guys, I'm looking for a Vullaby if anyone has one to offer.

Just started the game and don't have much to offer but I'm hoping someone can help me out.

Send me a PM :)

Last edited:

shadow_wolf

Hey I'm looking for Vullaby. Can trade any of the white exclusives, all starters lvl 1, zorua lvl 1 or a shiny magikarp.

PM if intrested

Larry

Looking for Mandibuzz. Offering 5th gen starters and Zorua.
PM Me!

Last edited:

prd797

Quiet Poster
Looking for a vullaby...I've got a bunch of extra pokes to offer for it, just PM what you want and i'll see what i can trade.

randomn00b

Arcane Trainer
I need a Vullaby or Mandibuzz. I can offer PokeRus, Unova starters, white exclusives and random rare Unova pokemon. PM me if you're interested.

dsguy411

I am looking for a Vullaby since I can't get one by GTS. I'll be offering any starter of your choice from Bulbasaur to Oshawott.

PM me if anyone's interested.

Raikou_fan

Need a Vullaby. Offering all UT white exclusives, pokerus, Zoruas, and starters. PM me offers. Thx!

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
Any Vullaby would do; nature or ability it doesnt mater. I need one in my pokedex. PM me if you wanna trade.

Ayuse

Can Any one please trade me a vullaby I am willing to trade anything I have for her.. please

2451 3998 6664

Last edited:

xLyra

Hello, I need a Vullaby or a Mandibuzz. Can someone trade one with me? I offer my Cobalion or Kyurem. Please send me your friend code in a private message or add me as a friend or reply to this message! :)

Last edited:

lalasiny

Poke-the-X :)
hi looking for a vullaby or mandibuzz can offer any pokemon you need just have to be reasonable do pm me we can work something out!

Yamaraj

I have a couple of vullabys for trade.
Looking for rufflets or chikoritas, female prefferable. PM me if interested.

chonko

idk how this works but....

i need (buth from pokemon black) vullaby (any lvl) and that weird floating one like thundarus? i'll give legendaries like dialga palkia arceus deoxys? and any starter (from any region) anybody that can help i greatly appreciate it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.