• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#629 Vullaby / #630 Mandibuzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juanito

Ace Trainer
Offering vullaby looking for white exclusive or pokemon that I want in my sig.

Ryan220694

I am looking for a vullaby for my pokedex. Can offer white exclusives (eg ruffet and petilil)

dpfromhp

Looking for a vullaby, not really sure what you would like, i have a japanese happiny and rotom i guess :)

hey i'm looking for a vullaby and can offer most unvoa pokemon including rufflet. also i have a spare emogla laying around if you want one of them. pm with suggestions :)

Ssor

Poke-ologist
Frustrated White owner looking for a Vullaby.... I have over 550 Pokemon, so I can hatch you an egg of pretty much everything in return. PM me if interested.

awesomeray

I need a vullaby and I've got decent pokemon so PM me.

SuperMaster Z

Old Skool
I really need a vullaby and I have a rufflet to give in return ... send pm to discuss trade please

scizor64

"sciz"
I need vullaby and Mandibuzz to complete my Unova pokedex. I can offer all 5th gen starters and pretty much anything else from Unova. Pm/vm me and ill update this when trade is complete

fossil collector

fossil master
looking for a vullaby or a mandibuzz
can trade for a rufflet with fly or one of my DW tangela

my tangela for trade

lv1 male serious
lv1 female relaxed
lv1 male bold
lv15 male mild
lv15 female hasty

couldnt tell you the ivs even if i tried for the level 15's

dookie8

ive got a couple vullaby's to trade- looking for a gible with outrage (i can throw in some evolution stones for that trade too)

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
I have a Level 50+ Mandibuzz if anyone is interested. But I can breed/catch Vullabies if you want. PM me what you wanna offer. I am looking for Legit Shinies.

Blitz Lucario

I am currently looking for a Vullaby to trade. I can pretty much offer any Pokemon in Unova besides the legendaries. Just PM if you want to talk.

BrettvG

Looking for a Vullaby

can offer a Rufflett in exchange

Ssor

Poke-ologist
Looking for a Vullaby or Mandibuzz of any level or nature. I can offer literally any non-Legendary Pokemon in exchange. PM me with offers.

dragontamer98

Modern Genocide
I am offering careful and impish natured Vullabies with egg moves Roost and Knock Off. PM with offers. :D

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
Looking for level 50 Vullaby. Don't care about IV's, preferably untrained. I'll take a level 1 even, especially if it has Roost. I have bred...

- Snivy with Iron Tail, Pursuit, Mean Look, and Glare (male, various natures)
- Oshawatt with Air Slash (male, various natures)
- Zorua with Dark Pulse (male, Timid and Hasty)
- Ponyta with Low Kick and Hypnosis (female, Jolly)
- Larvesta with Flame Charge and Flame Thrower (male, Modest)

All have quality IV's. 31 for speed on all, 31 on attack for Ponyta and Snivy, 31 on Special Attack for Oshawatt, Larvesta, Zorua.

Status
Not open for further replies.