• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#629 Vullaby / #630 Mandibuzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blastoise13

Do you think one of you guys could trade a Vullaby? I'll be happy to send a Heatran level 100.
make sure you catch your Vullaby with a pokeball or I won't trade.
0776 8894 1001 Alex

Last edited:

bolter1

Swampert Trainer
I'm looking for a Vullaby. I just want to fill the Pokedex, so I don't care about Nature or IVs. I can give a wide variety of Pokemon so PM me with an offer.

Vuse

I am preparing for the Global Battle Union International Cup

and

I am looking for a Vullaby with the following:

Careful Nature
Overcoat
Roost

If it knows Mean Look along with the above it'll be a nice plus.

I am offering the following Pokemon:

Lv. 10 DW Lax Female Smoochum w/Hydration
Lv. 39 Relaxed Male Mienfoo w/Regenerator
Lv. 40 Quirky Female Mienfoo w/Regenerator
Lv. 1 Jolly Female Spiritomb w/ Pressure
Lv. 16 Bashful Male Marshtomp w/ Torrent
Lv. 17 Untouched Hardy Smeargle w/ Technician
Lv. 18 Gentle Male Horsea w/ Sniper
Lv. 26 Quiet Male Litwick (Liten) w/Flame Body
Lv. 59 Naive Female Seel w/Hydration
Lv. 5 Timid Male Togepi w/Serene Grace
Lv. 11 Brave Female Murkrow w/Insomnia
Lv. 7 Dociel Female HootHoot

I am also offering the following items that will come attached with a complimentary Togepi.

Bright Powder
Dark Gem
Dragon Gem
Dubious Disc
Electrizer
Electric Gem
Everstone
Exp. Share
Fire Gem
Ghost Gem
Grass Gem
Ground Gem
Heat Rock
Psychic Gem
Razor Claw
Steel Gem
Water Gem

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Please feel free to Email or PM me. Email prefered. j7mares@gmail.com

golem1986

Really need a Vullaby here as well. Only one I'm missing. My friend code is 3998 0328 6173. Can offer a Rufflet, or maybe an Eevee...

Looking for a Vullaby, don't need anything special, just need it for my 'dex. I have all starters (from all five gens) and white exclusives. Will throw in a Bulbasaur for free too :)

UPDATE: Got a Vullaby

Last edited:

Ryonin

I need a vullaby for completing the pokedex, no especifications. PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:

Smeeglii

Heya! Looking for a Vullaby.. working on filling my pokedex. Send me a PM if anyone is interested please.

Thanks!

Smeeglii

Have Vullaby. Will trade for any legit female pokemon with DW ability.
I have quite a few female pokemon lol.. but could you please tell me.. what is DW ability?

Touqina

I have quite a few female pokemon lol.. but could you please tell me.. what is DW ability?

DW stands for Dream World - the pokemon encountered there have unique abilities from the game.

I can breed Vullaby eggs for people. I'm looking for Archen for the Unova region, and I'm working to fill out my national dex. (purugly and teddiursa are two i don't have). PM me an offer.

edit: i have an archen now, and 5 lv. 1 vullaby. PM me an offer - I'm missing a lot of the kanto/johto pokemon for my dex.

Last edited:

Smeeglii

LF Vullaby any level would be great!
PM me if you want to trade.

ByeByeByrd

Internet Female
hey y'all im currently looking for a male vullaby. I can trade a rufflet or anything else just let me know and ill see what i can do. Pm me if interested.

impossibru!!!!!

Xanth2396

Need a Vullaby/Mandibuzz to complete Unova Dex. Offering any other Unova Pokemon in return (Non-Legendary) NO SHINIES.

Pm me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.