• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#629 Vullaby / #630 Mandibuzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pzack

Hey, I need a Vullaby for my Pokemon White 2. I don't know what to offer in return since the game has been out so long. However, if you email or PM me I'll try to catch/breed whatever you need.

bigant403

Looking for vullaby. Pm me with an offer and i'll see what i can do

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Need a vullaby and mandibuzz for pokedex, PM me!

McBatch

I would like a vullaby I have quite a bit I can offer well I mean I can breed almost any pokemon from the first few gens just ask me and ill see if I can do it

I simply need a vullaby to compete my pokedex to get the siny haxorus

Keto_V2

Breeder
I need a Vullaby and/or a Mandibuzz for my Pokedex in White. I'd like to breed it also so I can raise one myself. I'm able to breed starters and almost anything else. PM me if you can help.

Lego_man2323

Honor Guard
I need either Vullaby or Mandibuzz, I would prefer to just pokedex both, but I can trade if neccessary! PM ME!

Rhith

Got one, thanks!

Last edited:

manaphy910

Pokédex Collector!
Looking for a Vullaby/Mandibuzz (preferably Rufflet). I have a Level 1 Rufflet that I can offer.

I'm not looking for any frills attached—I just need them both for my Pokédex!

windiebird

Rocket Admin
I can trade Rufflet/Braviary or Tepig/Pignite/Emboar or any other Pokémon I can find in W2, actually (rather not trade a legendary though).

I have access to Pokémon Dream Radar and of Yancy's trades, I have Meowth, Wobbuffett, Ralts, Shieldon, Rhyhorn, Shellos, Mawile, Spiritomb, and Snorlax so far.

I quit the games for awhile to focus on a difficult two years of school and am just now getting back with White 2 in order to prepare for a full re-immersion with X/Y! I am trying to get every Unova Pokémon (and any else I can manage from the other regions) but I am still missing the Vullaby/Mandibuzz line!

Feel free to PM me if you're interested, thank you!

EDIT: Trade completed! Thanks EagleEye =)

Last edited:

EM1206

I was wondering if anyone still had a Mandibuzz (or even a Vullaby, but preferably Mandibuzz so I can quickly breed it for Vullaby, too) available. Anything will do, really. I just need it for my Pokedex. Thank you in advance!

Pika Kong

I need a Mandibuzz for my Pokedex, not possible to get one in White version sadly.

DePariah

Hey guys I have a Vullaby I can breed for people, I have every pokemon in the BW2 dex besides the following so if you have any of these pm me for a trade:

Rhyperior
Bidoof (who would have ever thought I would want one :L)
Deoxys
Shelgon
Chimecho
Cradily
Cacnea
Torkoal
Sableye
Hariyama
Blissey
Smeargle
Donphan
Phanphy
Pineco
Mewtwo

lkoong2004

LF Vullaby/Mandibuzz

Trade fulfilled. Thanks!

Last edited:

matgg

Offering a Vullaby for a Rufflet, Solosis or Archen! PM if interested, or even if you don't have any of these, we can work something out :)

MezzyMuffin

Dream World breeder
Does anyone happen to have either a Vullaby or Mandibuzz with its Hidden Ability; Weak Armor? I have most of the other breedable Pokémon with their Hidden Abilities up for exchange if there's one you're looking for. :D

[Edit] Trade done!

Last edited:

rorworr

Looking for a vullaby/mandibuzz to trade,pm me and contact to trade :)

Kondase

Hi, I'm new here and new to trading outside of the GTS so I may need someone to walk me through the process. I'm looking for a vullaby for my dex. I have starters, espeon, umbreon, glaceon and leafeon to trade. If those don't work I'm sure I could find you something else. Just let me know in a PM.

shadowF

would like a vullaby! pm me to trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.