• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#629 Vullaby / #630 Mandibuzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offering a rufflet lv.40.Looking for a vullaby around the same level.pm me

Last edited:

masteracez

Looking for a vullaby
Offering a rufflet

I got a vullaby thank's

Last edited:

kimmiechan

Mostly Harmless
I have a rufflet, and I'm looking to trade it for a vullaby, if anyone is interested. I'm not too picky as to what I get, as long as it's a vullaby. :) PM me if interested!

EDIT: Got one, thx for the interest!

Last edited:

blink849

Still need vullaby/mandibuzz, offering rufflet, starter pokemon, etc. Just looking to see it in the pokedex... there is no other way of obtaining it.

Edit: got it!

Last edited:

Zeake589

Seeking a Vullaby. I have white version, therefore, the only way to get it is to trade. I'm hoping someone will be nice and take next to nothing for it. I can offer Eevee (not great, but always fun), 5th Gen starters, both 5th gen fossil pokemon, White exclusives rufflet and solosis, and black exclusive gothita. Thanks hope to here from you in a PM.

TheMaster327

I have a Vullaby for trade. I will accept anything from White Forest that can't be found in the Dream World. PM me an offer!

pokemax9989

i can offer a mandibuzz, level 60+ would like a rufflet or braviary prefferably but anything else would be fine.My black FC is:459909870738

wtrob

Need a Vullaby or Mandibuzz. Anyone willing to trade?

chipch13

Hi all :) I'm looking for a vullaby/mandibuzz too. I have zoruas or axews that I can trade. I also have Gen I starters available for trade if that helps.

sama

Boop-boop-de-boop
Offering both Rufflet's and Vullaby's! Click the Mew in my signature to go to my trade shop and ask!

Zoroark4873

-INSERT TITLE HERE-
Offering these pokemon for any one who need them

Last edited:

sama

Boop-boop-de-boop
Does any one know if there are trainers that have these pokemon and where in WHITE?
Sorry, Vullaby/Mandibuzz are Black version exclusives, so if they do have them, they didn't catch them, they traded them. White version exclusive bird/chick is ruflett.

Aerostorm

Happiness!
Hello, I'm looking for a Vullaby. I'm offering any of White's version exclusives. PM me if you're willing to trade. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.