• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#629 Vullaby / #630 Mandibuzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD73

I'm looking for any Vullaby or Mandibuzz to complete my Pokedex. Check my signature for what I can offer and message me if you want to trade.

Last edited:

Mr.FusRoDah

Looking for a DW Vullaby or Mandibuzz, PM me with requests, and I might be able to suit your needs.

edit - done

Now I can breed DW Vullaby babies

pm me with offers if interested.

Last edited:

JCKane

Meow!!
Looking for both of these. But I can make due with just one.

Offering: spring form Deerling, Zorua, or any other breedable Pokemon.

pm me for offers.

I'm available for trade Sunday 1pm - 4pm Central time

rallo92

Member of Omega
im looking for vullaby i will trade blaziken, minum pm me

J_Mac

Looking for any old vullaby/mandibuzz. Can offer any of the unova starters and elemental monkeys, charmander, zorua, and version exclusives (gothita, solosis, rufflet).

Charazemma

Only 11 away from completing the dex! Need both/either of these. Can offer most of Unova, starters etc.

Available for the next half hour/hour, most of tomorrow day time (UK) and after 8 in the evening.

Last edited:

Crumbles

Looking for any Vullaby to help complete pokedex, am willing to offer starters from all gens 1-5, feebas, tyrogue, rufflet, zorua, solosis

Espeon of Avalon

Psychic Breeder
EDIT: Got one!

Looking for female Vullaby/Mandibuzz - willing to trade any white version pokemon. Also have dwf minccino, dw eevees, timid togepis with nasty plot, timid deino with eath power and dark pulse, jolly stealth rock skarymory, jolly rock blast shellder, jolly flail tirtouga, timid extrasensory zorua..

Last edited:

onfaia123

Looking for any Vullaby/Mandibuzz, can trade lvl 1 Zorua or lvl 58 Braviary (both with pkrs). PM me.

Name: JAN
Friend Code: 3268 0255 5452

larien

Offering Rufflet for Vullaby.
I just want to have one cause they are so cute and to complet my pokedex ^w^

PM me if interested

Name: LARI
Friend code: 4556 7223 3352

Last edited:

SamtheUlfr

Want a Vullaby/Mandibuzz.
Offering Rufflet, any starter, or non-legendary white exclusives.

bigant403

looking for vullaby, and up for negotiations

JeremyDNelson

I am looking a vullaby.

PM me if interested.

offering and code are in signature.

Shkar

Looking for a Mandibuzz or Vullaby, willing to trade the lowest tier of any breedable pokemon except this family for it, or a pokemon with spreadable pokerus for it.

Last edited:

Roozley

Looking for any pokémon from this evolution line.

I can breed pretty much any other Unova poké available on White except tirouga (also looking for...) and pokés from the Sinnoh 'dex.

Pokerus is also available.

PM me with offers or requests.

YawningNinja

I'm looking for a vullaby, preferably near level 30, though lower levels don't bother me. I can't really offer much so I'm not too worried about competitive stats or whatever. I'll go with any plausible offer but I can't offer anything past the Driftveil- Mistralton area that doesn't need surf. However, if you're interested just pm me and I'll contact you back as soon as I can.

Great ball

Looking for a Vullaby or Mandibuzz to complete my White pokedex. Only have this version, so don't have anything fancy to trade. Can offer the White version exclusives, like Rufflet, etc. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.