• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#631 Heatmor

Status
Not open for further replies.

letief

I have a Heatmor for trade.
Looking for a Pansage
mp me

drose

The Horned Zoroark
Heat

Heatmor above lv.50 and shiny. I offer whatever u want!

jonc9393

Shiny Heatmor

Shiny Heatmor for trade, Careful Nature, Female. I would trade for just about any other shiny, Friend code is 1506-7496-7572 on White

dewey911p

primus inter pares
Shiny Heatmor

Im still looking for a shiny Heatmor, i have plenty to offer in exchange for this (the most logical choice seems to be a shiny Durant, but thats just me. any way, i digress....) if u have a spare, or just dont want the one you have, pm me and we can set up a trade :)

character_fan

really looking for a level 100 heatmor (with heatwave if possible, if not its ok) ... i have a level 80 hydreigon with dark pulse to trade and lots more, please feel free to private message me anytime, thanks so much!

Apree

Hi, im new to this. i am wanting a heatmor egg if at all posible and will trade a starter pokemon for itor any of the pokemon in the starting area, as i want it to use on my playthough. Anyone willing to trade me a heatmor egg?
Thanks in advance

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading Away

Heatmor - Brave Nature, Gluttony Ability, Female, Level 40 - Fury Swipes, Snatch, Flame Burst & Bug Bite

Just taking up room. I'm never going to use them.

jwla

Does anyone have an extra Dream World Heatmor (male) with Giga Drain as its attack? If so, what are you looking for in return? Let me know, please.

Isaac84

My name is Isaac my friend code is 0863 2061 9834 im looking for a heatmor. I can offer Totodile, Turtwig, Treecko, Snivy, Cyndaquil, Charmander, Chimchar, Bulbasaur, Omanyte, Archen, and Aeredactyl. PM me if anyone wants to trade

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
Looking for DWF heatmor. Check my sig for what I can offer, I have a very large amount of DWFs available, and I can IV/nature/egg move breed pokemon

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
I can breed DWF Heatmor, pm me if you think you might have something I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.