• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#632 Durant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeze*

Hi !

I'm looking for a Female DW Durant, that therefore has the ability Truant. I am willing to trade many shinies including gengar, Altaria, Quilava... Just ask.

Thanks !

Looking for a DWF Durant, willing to breed other DWF pokemon including: dratini, eevee, murkrow,shroomish,and vulpix. (Plus a few others) I also have Pokérus and can breed for IV's. PM me and I'll see what I can do

b6ats

I am looking for a Female Durant with its Dream World ability. Ev/Iv training/breeding not necessarily and would prefer newly hatched over trained if possible.

I do not have BW2 so I can not offer much in terms of dreamworld pokemon in return but here is what i can offer Dreamworld Wise:

Abra, Vulpex, Bagon, Sableye, Tropius, Swablu, Shellos, Relicanth, Corsola, Kabuto, Remoraid, Taillow, Ledyba, Zubat, HootHoot, Oddish, Caterpie, Igglybuff, Stantler, Surskit

Non Dream world Options:

Have access to every generation starter
Also open to breeding pokemon from any generation up to BW
*Can also throw in Poke’rus

PM me if you are willing to negotiate a trade

KINGC00PATR00PA

Looking for a Dream World Female Durant(Truant)
Doesn't matter the iv's, ev's or nature ill do the breeding and what not. Im getting into ev training and whatnot now so this Durant will help me a lot for BP. I only have one shiny(krabby lol.) What I could offer is my mom(yes lol my mom) is a super tryhard lol. She has acquired all pokemon either through trading or getting extremely lucky on buying from used game stores(Im saying this as a warning as we odnt know how legit everything is.) I can get her to breed any breedable poke and get you an egg.

TheBullet435

Desperatly Seeking a JOLLY nature'd DWF Durant.
Can offer lots of things in return including DWFs and A Dratini with Extreme Speed and Perfect IVs in Attack and Speed with an Adamant nature.
Pm me.

basedjam

Looking for a female Truant Durant, IVs/nature not important. Not sure what the going rate is, but I should have something comparable. PM me to set up a trade.

I'd really like to get a hold of one of these DW female Durants with that Truant ability before the Wi-Fi gets blow'd up. I'm afraid I can't offer anything with spectacular IVs, but I did do a fair bit with the Dream World so if you're also looking for something from there than I should hopefully be able to accommodate, yo. Just throw me a PM and we'll see about sortin' somethin' out. Please :p

Status
Not open for further replies.