• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#633 Deino / #634 Zweilous / #635 Hydreigon

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#633 Deino#634 Zweilous#635 Hydreigon
dark.gif
dragon.gif
dark.gif
dragon.gif
dark.gif
dragon.gif

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Sorry, not taking further requests until I fill my current ones.

Last edited:

PersianPokemon

I'm looking for someone who is far enough in the game/had the jap. version and is able to breed me one with dark pulse on it. As i will be getting my game tmrw, i can't really offer anything of value except my love and adoration :D. If you are willing to do so or just trade me a reg. one (+ SpA nature if possible) id appreciate it greatly.

PM if you can meet either of the conditions,

Sincerely,
PersianPokemon

Tylerrules

Cloyster Trainer
How much better is Hydreigon with Dark Pulse?

UStrainer40137

<---MINE!!!!
There's no viable special dark move for it other than dark pulse.
I can breed timid Dark pulse Deino for anyone who needs one.
My JP white FC is 3782 5033 6427

frankcmu

Can anyone trade me a delino... I rly want one... I do not have much to trade but I would love the help :D

Rakurai

I'm seeking a male Deino with Earth Power.

Can offer a multitude of Dream World females (Poliwag included), all of the fifth gen starters, and other miscellaneous stuff one might be interested in.

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
I really need a mild male Deino with dark pulse - egg only please! I'm very early in-game so can't offer anything except fodder holding poke balls...please PM if you have one spare and are feeling generous!!

kannon88

looking for a Deino. I am not so far in the game, and really would love to have one for my team.
dark pulse would be nice, but not required. low level/egg would be better!

hoping to find someone who wants to trade :)

Last edited:
I would really appreciate it if anyone is willing to trade a deino. I don't want to wait till victory road to get one.

Path

Looking for a female Deino if possible, still early in the game so not much to offer, please pm!

UStrainer40137

<---MINE!!!!
I would love one... :D but I do not have much to offer as of right now

Dark Pulse Deino is a popular request asked of me, but I've been giving them out for fodder pokemon, so it's no big deal.
Any takers please PM me to trade.
Forgot to mention it, but I NEED time to breed and hatch them. Dark Pulse Deino are so popular that they're traded faster than I can make 'em.

Last edited:

ShadowSaiyan

Dark Pulse Deino is a popular request asked of me, but I've been giving them out for fodder pokemon, so it's no big deal.
Any takers please PM me to trade.
Forgot to mention it, but I NEED time to breed and hatch them. Dark Pulse Deino are so popular that they're traded faster than I can make 'em.

Thanks alot for the Deino!

climhazard

There's no viable special dark move for it other than dark pulse.
I can breed timid Dark pulse Deino for anyone who needs one.
My JP white FC is 3782 5033 6427

Hey!
If the offer still stands, i'd quite like one please :)

My friend code is: 5157 2162 6839
I'll add you too

Status
Not open for further replies.