• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#633 Deino / #634 Zweilous / #635 Hydreigon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grand~Kingdra

Flawless Collector
Im looking for an rnged flawless or near Deino, preferabbly his best nature. Have many offers in my shop

Ichna

Got Dark Pulse Deino from UStrainer! Thanks so much!

hoboman8001

The Mew Man
i can breed Deino with any egg move you want

pm me some offers

frankcmu

I have a newly hatched snivy that I would like to trade for a one I do not want to wait to get one PM me please :D

Angermanaged

Would like one

I am also looking for a male dark pulse deino.

I don't have much but I would be willing to get what you would like. I really want one of these guys :p My favorite from the new gen.

Friend Code: 2666 1455 3339

Last edited:

Seyriu

I'm able to breed Deino, pm me with offers ;)

Josh6023haynes

Dark Pulse Deino is a popular request asked of me, but I've been giving them out for fodder pokemon, so it's no big deal.
Any takers please PM me to trade.
Forgot to mention it, but I NEED time to breed and hatch them. Dark Pulse Deino are so popular that they're traded faster than I can make 'em.

Dude, it's really nice of you to give out later pokemon to starters who don't want to wait until the end o get one. With that ring said, any chance you can breed me a modest male Deino with dark pulse? I would be extremely appreciative, but I have almost nothing of value to trade. My friend code is 4899-5228-2561. Thanks in advance! I don't know if this would be asking too much, but could you also teach him earth power?

Last edited:

jac1040

if some one could breed me one i would greatly appreciate it!!! I dont have much, if anything to offer...
Thanks!
FC: 0991 1065 6571

Last edited:

Richard_

I have the following Deino's up for trade.

WITH DARK PULSE
Deino - #633 (Timid) : 30 - 31 / 6 - 7 / 8 - 9 / 8 - 9 / 31 / 10 - 11 [STAR]
Deino - #633 (Timid) : 8 - 9 / 28 - 29 / 12 - 13 / 31 / 26 - 27 / 18 - 19 [DIAMOND]
Deino - #633 (Timid) : 4 - 5 / 31 / 12 - 13 / 28 - 29 / 22 - 23 / 14 - 15 [SQUARE]
Deino - #633 (Timid) : 31 / 30 - 31 / 4 - 5 / 26 - 27 / 22 - 23 / 6 - 7 [HEART]

Not really sure what I want. PM offers

Also have other random nature/stats Deinos with dark pulse that I need to get rid of. Don't really want anything special for these ones.

Last edited:

Patrick Willis

I can breed Deino for anybody that wants to use it but doesn't want to wait until Victory Road to obtain it. I don't not expect nor want anything in return, as I can get as many as I want.

Can I have a Deino please?

Ballista

Does anyone have a spare low-level male Deino? I can trade a Solosis for one.

It's the biggest bargaining chip I have since I only have 3 badges at the moment "OTL

UStrainer40137

<---MINE!!!!
Because I've been flooded with requests for Deino, I'm limiting trade to 5 per day. First 5 takers of the day get Deino. As for nature, I breed for timid ones (+Speed, -Attack), I cannot guarantee anything else.
To those who PMed me and didn't get a Deino yet, sorry, but I needed to set this limitation and I cannot make exceptions.
I am NOT taking Deino requests tomorrow 3/14/2011 (not gonna be here).

Last edited:

DarkArrancarIchigo

Balanced Trainer
I have 3 Deinos with Impish, Gentle and Quirky nature all male. What I want in return is a Tepig or Pansage. If you have the item Wide lens or Zoom lens then I would appreciate it if the item is added to the pokemon listed above.

Last edited:

hoboman8001

The Mew Man
Could anyone direct me as to how the chain goes for gettin dark pulse on this bad boy?

you unfortunately need to pass over a dragon (garchomp, personally) with it from a HG/SS tm

if you want a dark pulse dieno to breed with, i'd be happy to trade you one

UStrainer17713

Im offering timid dark pulsing deino for fodder pokemon. was requsted by UStrainer40137 to help as to ease the flooding of requsts. my limit is 6 trades a day.

Godmanga

Anyone got a Dark Pulse Deino for a Modest Nature Zorua? Don't really care what nature it is can breed the one I need myself

Twiilere

I'm looking for two Deinos, a dark pulse male and a female of any kind. I've got a female Docile Snivy, female Bashful Zorua, a shiny Rash Raikou (unused), and a modest Larvesta to trade. I plan to breed a boxful, so I can turn around and trade off the extras I get. PM me. :)

Tylerrules

Cloyster Trainer
There's no viable special dark move for it other than dark pulse.
I can breed timid Dark pulse Deino for anyone who needs one.
My JP white FC is 3782 5033 6427

Please... what do you want for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.