• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#633 Deino / #634 Zweilous / #635 Hydreigon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klitzj

you unfortunately need to pass over a dragon (garchomp, personally) with it from a HG/SS tm

if you want a dark pulse dieno to breed with, i'd be happy to trade you one

I'm almost positive that Garchomp can't learn Dark Pulse even in 4thGen
In fact i'm pretty sure that the only two pokemon that can learn it and and parent a Deinos are Gyarados and Serviper.

I am looking for a Japanese/non english male from 5th gen Dragon or Beast egg group.

I have White exclusives up to twist mountain. I have access to Black exclusives also.

I have plenty of things in 4th gen such as egg move pokemon that i can breed and shiny Electrike and Gastly but i want the foreign 5th gen dragon/beast before i complete the game so it would need to be trade between 4th and 4th gen and then between 5th and 5th gen. If you get my meaning.

PM me if interested.

Last edited:

MyBallz

Can anyone trade me a male Deino with dark pulse? I don't have a lot to trade but I could have something you want.

Thanks in advance. :)

ray236

skatin` in East L.A
I need a deino with dark pulse ASAP , Don't have a lot o trade.I would really appreciate it if I could get one.

What I have:black exclusives, adamant axew ,cabalion

Last edited:

Angermanaged

I just bred about 24 timid dark pulse deinos for those interested. Send me a pm and we will see what we can work out :p

I was breeding them for IVs so most if not all have rather high IVs

Ronnie360

I offer a freshly caught Impish English Victini to anyone willing to offer a Deino with Timid Nature. Hasty Acceptable.

Dupowdis

I can breed Oshawatt's for anyone willing to trade for a Deino female OR a Deino egg. PM me if your interested.

Seyriu

Can breed Deino with Dark Pulse now, PM if interested

acidiris

twisted in LA
Looking for Dark Pulse MALE Deino; timid preferably, but nature doesn't really matter. PM me. I have a few random Deinos myself lying around and ...yeahp.

FC; 1334-7108-0259

nxnja

I have a freshly hatched female Impish nature (plus defense, minus sp atk) Deino, sturdy body (defense) characteristic

willing to trade it for any kanto pokemon, message me

Is anyone still giving away Deino for fodder Pokemon? If not I don't have much but I can breed Zorua and any of the starters among a few other Pokemon available up to the 6th gym city and Twist Mountain (White version).

Sick_Puppy_227

Hi y'all i know sorry to ask this but once agian i am another person looking for a deino with dark pulse and/or earthpower i really don't care about earthpower but i would really like one with dark pulse not picking on anythig else...

LunGhost

It's freezing
I need a female please. I have starters and zoruas if u want. If u can with mild nature. Black FC:1463 5612 3403

Last edited:

blackness777

Need a Deino/Zweilous high enough to combat the E4, send me a PM for what I have.

Aytrus

Currently looking for a Deino though I have very little to offer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to PM me if you're willing to help with a spare Deino.

mae1997

Looking for deino. Dont have much to offer but please PM me if you got a spare

Status
Not open for further replies.