• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#633 Deino / #634 Zweilous / #635 Hydreigon

Status
Not open for further replies.

allenwayne

All Hers!
check sig for deino... amazing stats and nature. super fast powerhouse with defence! UT and ready for your team. looking for events or shiny

Last edited:

Abatha

Just looking for a simple Deino. Since I just started my game fodder is the only thing I have. Please PM if you want to trade!
Edit: And done! Thank you!

Last edited:

Woodsbury

PKMN Trainer Rob
PMed you.
:)
Trade Completed!

Last edited:

dragon31iv

Dragons are beast
am looking for a shiny deino any nature or iv is good pm me and ill make a couple offers

dragon31iv

Dragons are beast
I have an event caitlind shiny hydriegon movie 12 or 14 I think

Magmar150

I'd like a Hydriegon, any level. PM an offer.

Or if that's not do able, I'll take a shiny Deino or Zweilous. PM.

Nickdaflick

I want a shiny UT'd Deino please.

uberHexagon

Oshawatching you...
Looking for deino. Mild nature. Only have 4 badges atm so I don't have much to offer. Although I do have a Dream World wailmer. PM an offer.

JoshRJV77

Just looking for a deino, not much to offer but a few random pokemon, just hoping someone can help me out! An egg would also work! Please pm me, I'm on now!

zombi

Breeder
Ive got Sum Egg move dark Pulse Deinos

Ive Got 2 that are adamant but we will have to discuss the terms of trade on those two

And i got about 4 to 5 more i forget the natures.

Im looking for a dream world female Heracross if anyone has one. Preferably adamant

zombi

Breeder
Ive got Sum Egg move dark Pulse Deinos

Ive Got 2 that are adamant but we will have to discuss the terms of trade on those two

And i got about 4 to 5 more i forget the natures.

Im looking for a dream world female Heracross if anyone has one. Preferably adamant

zombi

Breeder
OK I got a few deinos with dark pulse
2 Are adamant I knw that for a fact.

I'm looking for a dream world female heracross, adamant if possible. And I also need a qwilfish. Pm me

ashisghey

Have Deinos with dark pulse. Natures = Adamant and others. PM me

Rai+

Looking for any sort of Hydreigon, or a lvl 63+ Deino/Zweilous :p

Last edited:

allenwayne

All Hers!
looking for deino with dark pulse. check sig for what i am offering

Status
Not open for further replies.