• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#633 Deino / #634 Zweilous / #635 Hydreigon

Status
Not open for further replies.

djns

Offering Deinos with Dark Pulse, only looking for Dex fillers in exchange. Pm me and I'll give you a list

sarysa

Series slave
Selling my well bred Deino. It's perfect for a first strike, glass cannon, special attacker Hydreigon.

Nature is Timid (+speed, -attack)
IVs: perfect spatk and speed, good defense, meh hp, others unknown
EVs: 5 HP evs, the other 505 EVs untrained (you can still max out whatever, I'd recommend speed and spatk)
(reason: both it and another deino with similar nature/IVs had same stats at level 1, so I leveled both up on a single breeder (blissey/chansey/happiny) in White Treehollow to gauge their differences)

I can't post full links yet. Video proving its existence is on YouTube, this video: 3nxYC0NLvbA
(enjoy the twilight zone sound in the BG ;P )

I'm looking for a similar breed. (must have 2 perfect IVs, preferred if it's IV level 3 ("superior") like my Deino) Preferably:
- Togepi with SPATK/DEF or SPATK/SPDEF, and any nature that benefits one of those stats and takes from ATK
- Slakoth with ATK/HP -or- ATK/DEF, with any nature that benefits one of these stats and takes from SPATK
- Other well bred, desirable pokes will take under consideration. :)

Last edited:

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Looking for Zweilous only for pokedex. will trade back. PM me!

I'm looking for a male Deino/Zweilous/Hydreigon that knows Dark Pulse and Earth Power. Any nature and any level is fine, but I do need it to be male. Anything else is extra but I'll accept it.

Thunder/Ice/Fire Fang (preferably thunder or ice) would be a sweet bonus but not required. Shiny, PokeRUS, or perfect IVs (ideally in Sp. Atk. and Speed) are even sweeter bonuses but again 100% optional. :)

I can trade several dream world females I can breed for hidden abilities and perhaps special moves as well. I have a lot of 'em so just ask and I'll check what I have. I have Pokemon White so if you're looking for version exclusives, I might be able to help out. Contact me through PM if you're interested and we can discuss further what I can trade you for your deino/zweilous/hydreigon.

Nomis1996

Deino wanted!!! Trade will be worth while!!!

looking for a Deino with a +SpA nature and dark pulse. Willing to trade any pokemon in my PC Box (very good pokemon and wide range of options)

FC (Black 2): 5244-5624-2257

Ubula

Looking for a male shiny Hydreigon or pre-evo with a decent nature. I can offer a shiny Shaymin or other shinies. They're all legit but most of them are not my own, and therefore might be clones. :s PM me!

furan1

Offering a shiny timid nature deino 31/x/31/31/31/31. Looking for DWF gible, DWF, lileep, or DWF carvanha. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.