• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#633 Deino / #634 Zweilous / #635 Hydreigon

Status
Not open for further replies.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
looking for an adamant natured axew and a mild natured diono will trade tepig oshawoot zorua rufflett and legends and many more pm me

Last edited:

showard2788

I am looking for a deino, it does not have to know dark pulse or anything like that. I would prefer an egg . Im only 4 badges in and I dont want a deino thats too high in level. Im just trying to get one before victory road. Of course I only have pokemon you cna get up to the 4th gym. Id Sam FC 3739 8949 1417

Jessie_James

I have returned!
Any with a decent stats one

Adamant/Naive/Hasty

Level 1 Female with Dark Pulse

offering Shiny Drilbur LEvel 21

stn1225

Looking for a Deino. Nothing special required. Haven't reached league yet so not much to offer. I have black so if you are looking for a version exclusive let me know.

Hi there

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Need a UT Deino with Dark Pulse. Preferably with Timid or Modest nature.
Offering:
Lvl 1 Zorua
Lvl 1 Snivy
Lvl 1 Oshwatt
Lvl 1 Eevee
Lvl 1 Riolu
Lvl 1 Archen
Lvl 1 Tirtouga
Lvl 1 Shieldon
Lvl 1 Cranidos
Lvl 1 Anorith
Lvl 1 Spiritomb

Wheatbread61

PokéStud
I have Deino eggs with Dark Pulse and Ice Fang also with a gaurented 31Attack base stat.

Please send PM with offers

Eevee0923

Looking for a deino, any nature, and gender, anyone will. I have snivy, tepig, oshawott, and I will have zoruas tonight. Please PM with offers.

EDIT: Trade complete

Last edited:

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Looking for a deino. PM me and we'll work something out.

I have deinos for trade with most of the natures. Comes with eggmoves- Dark pulse, ice fang, and thunder fang. PM for more details. (also have one zweilous, soon to be hydreigon if not traded for.)

Wheatbread61

PokéStud
Have a few Deino with Dark Pulse for trade. Looking for shinys, Ditto with Modest nature, any other interesting pokemon you may have. Please send private message.

Hydrogen

The Dragon Master
Seekng Shiny Deino to love forever. :p PM Me please if you have a UT one

Tigersaur

Dragon Trainer
im looking for shiny deino-Hydreigon i have zorua females all starters dratini and eevees
msg me please :)

I have a dozen or so Deinos available for trade. All are UT, Lvl. 1 and of various natures. Looking for non-Unova starters especially but I'm okay with any non-Unova Pokemon that can't be caught in Black/White.

Status
Not open for further replies.