• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#633 Deino / #634 Zweilous / #635 Hydreigon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janzzen

Looking for a Timid Deino. With dark pulse if possable.
Im Offering
Adamant Torchic
level 1 Spiritomb
Togepi
Uxie and all of that tri

FC is 2408 4520 7543

LunGhost

It's freezing
Im loking for a deino with dark pulse. Fc: 1463 5612 3403

Have timid and modest Deino w/ Dark Pulse, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang

looking for a lot of the items found in the battle subway PM me if your willing to trade

BlackPlague

Resident Newbie
Still looking for a Dark Pulse Deino, male. Preferably modest. Wish someone would help me out.....

Lvl_99_zekrom

I'll trade almost anything for a shiny deino. Please message me.

tycho0042

Balance trainer
looking for a deino with dark pulse like everybody else.
can offer any starter or the monkey counterpart

Kidate

Offering dark pulse Dienos. I prefer not doing natures, but I will if the offer is high enough. They also have the elemental gang moves, btw. PM if interested.

ktribal

Looking for Deino with Dark Pulse like everyone else. Can offer elemental stones, all 5th Gen starters, and Torchic.

Pr0vidence

Have Male/ Female Deinos's UT, fresh out of the egg and can give them PKVRUS. PM me if interested I'd prefer any generation starters.

AliStar

I have a female japanese deino lv. 47 with an attached dark stone, just looking for an english one of the same level. Impish nature, and knows slam, work up, dragon pulse, and dragon rush. Pm me if you have one and are willing, please!

Last edited:

Teravoid

pokemon trainer
Deinos

Iam giving away deinos with dark pulses!(I also have eggs).... pm me if you want one!!! (finished breeding!!)

Last edited:

AznTsunami007

Jiān'ài, 兼愛
Looking for a japanese Deino, doesn't matter what level or nature, but male.
PM for fc.

pokemonnewb

I have a few Deino's PM me if you want to trade :) (Level 30-40)

Status
Not open for further replies.