• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#633 Deino / #634 Zweilous / #635 Hydreigon

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfirepk

best pokemon breeder
shiny hydreigon

looking for a shiny hydreigon willing to offer any pokemon created except shiny unovian pokemon some other generation pokemon are shiny
please pm me in reply

XaiXo

The ZombiePimp
Looking for a Female Timid Deino, Zweilous or Hydreigon. Other stats etc. don't matter. Got a fair bit to offer, just ask what you're after and I'll see if I have it!

rinchan86

On my quest to get a decent IV'd shiny Deino (with my name as UT), I've gotten more leftovers than I can possibly handle. <--Finally got it after 73 eggs. :D IVs suck though. xD

I have plenty of Deinos with the egg moves Dark Pulse, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, & Thunder Fang. All will have AT LEAST one stat with 31 IV.

PM me with which Deino you'd like [nature/gender/etc] and with what you can offer. Even if you don't have anything awesome to offer, don't feel shy. PM me anyways and we can work something out. =]

Last edited:

PokemonTrainerKaden

Does anybody have a shiny Zweilous around level 50? I can offer a normal Haxorus lvl 52. PM me with details if you can.

Neekerisanni123

Kanbei <3 _ <3
While I was breeding my Hydreigon for a shiny Deino, I got these four babies:
-a female Modest one
-a male Jolly one
-a female Timid one
-and a female Jolly one.

If you want any of these, PM me. =)

drose

The Horned Zoroark
I'm offering a Deino lv.1 with the egg move fire fang. Pm me for offers

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master
I have Deinos that I can breed with Dark Pulse along with Ice Fang. I will be willing to breed one upon request. Nicknames can be made. I am looking for other egg move pokemon, DW pokemon either female or ones with special moves, shiny pokemon, or various items. Depending on the pokemon I get for the final option (the items) I will either keep the pokemon, release it, or I can trade it back without the item.

When you PM me please be patient! I'll respond when I get on and then it will take me a day or two to hatch the pokemon depending on what I am doing at that time.

Blue Raja

1000+ Triples wins!
Adamant Deino-

Looking for a flawless ADAMANT/JOLLY deino-there are tons of modest and timid ones on the message boards- i want to run a physical version of the 3 headed beast!

head smash or thunder fang would be awesome but not necessary!
i have many other flwlss and shiny flwlss pokes to offer in exchange.

thnax

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
looking just to dex a Zweilous. i have a few female 1st, 2nd, & 3rd gen starters on White or i can do a 4th gen trade, if that's what you need. if there's something you need from there. PM me please...

Palkia98

Just hatched a male,quirky, flawless, dieno with egg moves: Dragon Pulse, Crunch, Work Up, and slam, looking for a archeops

AyameHikaru

Alt-Reality User
Looking for (preferably male) Dark Pulse Deino.

Offering Drain Punch/Ice Punch Scraggys, DW females (ask), and bred Eevees with Anticipation. Also offering Battle Subway items.

If the Deino has at least 1 flawless stat, I will trade a female Eevee with Anticipation for it.

dittomainia

Pokemon Breeder
my next breeding project is deino with Dark Pulse, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang. PM me with offers and I'll get working on these right away.

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
looking for wifi event shiny hydregion

offering:
world10 crobat
timid and quiet dw arceus
dw togekiss modest and sassy
dw charmander ut hardy
Dw squirtle ut bold
Dw porygon ut bold
UT b/w searcher axew w/ soothe bell serious
Ut timid corocoro croagunk
Ut jolly dw chimchar
PKTOPIA Electivire
dw treecko
PC Fukuoko Birthday audino
dw torchic
dw piplup
dw turtwig
shny axew
shiny pidove

i also have more events, if you can clone and trade back, let me know and i can send a longer list of offers

Status
Not open for further replies.