• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#633 Deino / #634 Zweilous / #635 Hydreigon

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazingStar

Dragon Master
Almost have a Hydredgion.
After i get one i will breed Deino's for all of you :D

EDIT: Finally have a Hydredgion. Wanting a Jappanese deino

Last edited:

Slowking12

Trick Room User
Im looking for a
Deino
dont care of gender
Lvl1
Modest Nature
31/0/20-29/31/20-29/31 ivs
Egg Move: Dark Pulse

Im offering: Shiny Reuniclus, Shiny Beldum, Japanese Ditto
Tyranitar(max atk and hp), Dusknoir(max hp), Escavalier (max atk and hp), Magnezone, Slowking, Cofagrigus,

A7XPWD93

Johto GS Original
looking for male dark pulse deino, nature doesnt matter.
offering starters, and japanese ditto's
pm with offers

Hilgobeam

Will breed Modest Deinos

Okay i am willing to breed modest Deinos for anyone who hooks me up with some pms. As of now all i can do is Modest, Dark Pulse, Deinos, any gender. I can also do Rash if anyone really wants that. As of now i really just looking for Power Items for Black and White espiically special attack. So if u get me a power item i will definitly get u a Deino. Also pm me up with some other offers i am open to anything.

AurielAvail

Hey everyone I'm a deino breeder. I have 2 modest natures with Dark Pulse, and a whole bunch of others, pm me with offers on any sort of deino!

I have a few female deinos up for trade. Also I am currently attempting to breed Deino with Dark Pulse. I will update this post when I finally get the breeding to work.

Check my sig for what im looking for

UPDATE: I got the breeding to work!!!! my Deino has tackle, dragon rage, dark pulse, and crunch

Last edited:

Mwbrowning

I can breed Deino's, working on making them have dark pulse. Pm me for offers. I am looking for just about any pokemon i dont have so just pm me for offer.

psighost

shadow puppeteer
I am seeking a Deino with modest nature have very little to offer, cryogonal and escavalier if you are interested. Pm me please

Last edited:

bara

Dragonite Master
Plz help me what the perfact moves for Forretress prize who tell me (privite messege) rare candy and more...

dittomainia

Pokemon Breeder
currently breeding Deino with Dark Pulse, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, and Thunder Fang

Status
Not open for further replies.