• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#633 Deino / #634 Zweilous / #635 Hydreigon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a shiny flawless mild/rash deino (or another evo of it). I will accept a non shiny, but I just prefer a shiny one. I have many shiny flawless legends, among other shiny flawless pokes I can offer, including events. Please PM/VM me if you want to trade :).

magersxx

looking for any nature deino with dark pulse or earth power
have UT adamant beldum, modest larvesta, adamant moxie scraggy, adamant gyarados, or others, ask me i'll check

greatyama

looking for zweilous. i'm going to use it for my adventure so any nature will do. i'm currently in the 5th gym and i don't get to catch any until i get to victory road. i have snivy.

Requi3m

Just want a simple Deino for my play through. FC is in sig.

If anyone is nice enough to trade me one that'd be cool.

aj2886

Got loads of Dark Pulse Deino sitting in my box, nearly all are modest natured with at least one 31 IV stat, they were bred with a flawless ditto so in many cases have multiple 31 IV's. Not looking for much in return really, white forest pokemon for my dex and other stuff you can't catch in the 5th gen. pm me to sort out a trade. AJ

gvsugod

I am the proud Pa of a bunch of Dark Pulse Deino in Black 2. Offer up anything that meets one of these criteria and I will send one you way. All are UT freshly hatched. I dont know how to check IVs, and I wont even if you tell me.

Any of the Following will get you a Deino of your choice, if I have it. I may be willing to breed one specifically for you if need be.

UT Adamant Horsea with outrage would be great.
UT Adamant/Jolly Dratini
UT Adamant Axew
UT Modest Dratini
UT Timid Pain Split Gastly
UT Adamant or Jolly Technician Sycther
UT Adamant Dry Skin Croagunk
UT Careful or Impish Eevee
UT Timid Zorua
UT Dragon Dance Scraggy
UT Adamant Stunky
UT Jolly Sniper Skorupi

Any cool egg move pokemon. This will get you one deino from my box at random.

Any shiny. This will get you one deino from my box at random. If it meets my other criteria then I will get you a male, maybe even let you pick nature.

Any Legend. This will get you one deino from my box at random, maybe a male.

Last edited:

LocoUnlimited

Nothing too serious, just want a newly hatched, Lv.1, male, Deino with neutral nature(quirky, hardy, serious, etc.) Trying to get my very first team together and I want to take out the E4 the very first time with my actual team. Got some pretty decent stuff to trade so PM, add, or however you prefer to contact me. Thanks.

Alyde

*Completed*

Last edited:

BJPalmer85

I have several dark pulse + 3 fang deinos. Multiple natures.

PM or email (refer to sig) me if interested

B

Yetihunter

Don't really have much to offer, just looking for a fresh hatched Deino for my Black 2 team. PM / VM if you can help. Thanks!

mrsora

Magically Delicious!
Looking for a timid or modest Deino with flawless IVs, preferably female and nicknameable. PM if you can trade

Hedgesledge

Bug Mentalist
Hey guys :) I currently have a bunch of Deino available, so if you want one just shoot me a.pm/vm, feel free to trade me anything :D

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

I have a number of UT Deino's...

I'm looking for UT Dratini's, Bagon's and Horseas....

djns

I have Dark Pulse Deino, and regular Deino, different natures. PM with offers

Status
Not open for further replies.