• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#636 Larvesta / #637 Volcarona

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#636 Larvesta#637 Volcarona
bug.gif
fire.gif
bug.gif
fire.gif

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Sorry, not taking further requests until I fill my current ones.

Last edited:

PersianPokemon

^^ he's sucha nice guy.
Im getting one from him when he logs on :D

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
In DIRE need of a rash Larvesta egg (egg only pls), PM if you want to help me out! Afraid I am very early in-game and can only offer fodder w/pokeball in return...

yethmarthter

Pokémon Breeder
I'm willing to breed Larvesta's as lvl1 or egg for anyone who wants it, black version exclusives would be prefered but honestly I'll take anything.

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
trading shiny timid larvesta max Iv's in spd and sp.atk

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
looking for a larvesta i will get you any pokemon if i can i can breed zorua if wanted pm me

hoboman8001

The Mew Man
willing to breed larvesta with egg moves (morning sun is usually the desired one)

shoot me some offers by PM

Lord_Kain

Just call me Kain
i can breed larvesta for anyone who wants one. ill take anything but would prefer a starter, archen, or vitamins

Ace25

Pokemon Ranger
I've got a Larvesta egg, not looking for much! PM me if you are interested.

UStrainer40137

<---MINE!!!!
Offering a shiny Volcarona. Touched at Lv71, but it is legit.
I'm primarily looking for the following shinies: Zorua/Zoroark, Tepig/Pignite/Emboar, Oshawott/Dewott/Samurott. but I'll consider any reasonable offer.

Doonan

BOOM
hey, if anybody wants to let me get a larvesta egg, preferably one with a spec, attack nature (dunno how you can find that out, but if you know how..cool!) please lemme know. i'm about to put my friend code in my sig :)

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
If anyone wants a larvest PM me what u will trade for it i have 15 larvesta

PsnType

Can breed 25+ iv Modest,Timid, Volcarona or bellow!!!

Mustangmaster19

The Dragon Killer
I want a lvl 1 larvesta with a modest nature...untouched please so i can work with it i dont care about iv's or moveset ill trade pretty much anything back for it if i have it that is just message me if your interested

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
I can breed up Modest and Timid Larvesta for anyone who's interested. I am primarily concerned with obtaining black exclusives at this point, or any of the Kami Trio.

Kaneda

I'm really in need of a Larvesta, doesn't matter to me what the IVs or any of that is. Even if it's just inside an egg, I'll be willing to put the work in to hatch it so you don't have to.

I'd really like to get one before the next gym. I don't really have anything amazing to trade at the moment, so if you're willing to trade a Larvesta for some fodder, I would greatly appreciate it. Please let me know, I'm hoping to trade right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.