• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#636 Larvesta / #637 Volcarona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atome

Snowy Poochyena
Looking for Larvesta, Flame body, gender/nature doesn't matter.

Message me for details.

Wellington

I am looking for a lvl 1 shinny Larvesta with Flame Body or a asian language Volcarona I have for trade an untouched Meloetta.

adamfitz

poké-lover
Anyone will to help me out?

I'm looking for
Female munna (preferably with synchronize)
Female cottone
Male larvesta

Any level is okay, if you could even breed an egg and give me there level 1
That's fine

Pm me
(Please no nicknames)

Rainy Bluefoxie

I have a shiny male larvesta lvl one for trade. Looking for a shiny zorua female. lvl1 preferably. I can also add a shiny eevee to any trade.

Elektronic

Loads of Lvl 1 Larvesta's up for trade, nothing special about them, just wanting other Lvl 1 pokemon for them nothing specific.

AlexanderByte

Legendary seeker
I can get anyone a larvesta if they want it.

Incendies

Hello all! Completely new to Pokemon Black 2! However, now that I started, and researched a little bit, I'm keenly interested in having a Larvesta ---> Volcarona on my team.

I don't have much to offer at the moment, but if anyone has an extra lvl. 1 Larvesta (I don't care about nature, evs, ivs at the moment) lying around, I'd gladly adopt him/her off of you!

Feel free to PM me, and thanks in advance for the generosity.

SnowMonkey24

Shenanihax
I have a female Larvesta with 31 SpA and Spe IVs and a Modest nature. Lvl 1, flame charge as an egg move.

I'm looking for a male Timburr/Gurdurr/Conkeldurr that knows drain punch AND mach punch, DWF Gible, or any Tentacool. I'll consider any offer though. PM me.

Last edited:

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
Hello all, i have a bunch of lvl 1 larvesta's to offer for basically free, i would like to spread the love, so just message me if you need one and we can arrange a trade :)

g-rex

dubstep
have a level 100 Volcarona with Flame Body for trade has 369 special attack! pm with offers

g-rex

dubstep
also have a level 1 Larvesta for trade

furan1

Offering a shiny timid nature larvesta 31/x/31/31/31/31. Looking for DWF gible, DWF carvanha, or DWF lileep. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.