• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#636 Larvesta / #637 Volcarona

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkViper

Beautiful Darkness
Looking for A Legal Shiny Lv.1 UT Flawless Larvesta Male with a Modest/Timid Nature.

I'm willing to trade event pokemon, legit shinies, and DW pokemon for this special Larvesta, please PM if you have this Larvesta. I'm sure I can make it worth your while.

sparkz552

I have several Lv.1 UT larvestas with morning sun for trade. PM me with offers

Stay Gold

BattleSubway Trainer
Offering Untouched Near Flawless HP Rock 70 Volcorona with Modest Nature, pm offers, only interested in legit flawless/near flawless Pokes

ProfLayton

Ba-zing-a
I am currently seeking a larvesta egg, I need it for my early in-game team, if you can help please PM me.

p.s. This is for early in-game, so I don't have much to offer except gratitude:)

djns

In the same position as the above poster, I have a variety of Mons on my Black game for trade but new game on White :) looking for Larvesta low level, many many thanks

MRxSATAN

demon trainer
got lvl 1 female larvesta relaxed nature 15/14/15/31/15/15 pm me offers

ShadowReaper131

Flame Trainer
Looking for shiny UT larvesta. please let me know what you want and i will get it for you if i dont already have it.

MssMellonCollie

Shiny Collector
hatching Larvesta with Morning Sun--Parents have a 31 in SpA and a 30 in Speed. PM if you're interested

zappa67

I have a level 78 female quiet volcarona with flame body. It knows silver wind, quiver dance, heat wave, and bug buzz. My friend code is 0562 2538 1088. pm me if interested.

(·-·)(o_O)

oh hai there
I have a larvesta for trade, pm me if interested

StarLatias

SPARKS FLY~
Looking for legal UT Modest Larvesta with Morning Sun ... Can u nickname it, Part Of Me ? Thnx :D Can offer starters in each gen. and some Kami Trio, Kyurem and Virirzion Terrakion, and Cobalion

syuu

suggestive cupcake
larvesta eggies for trade. let me know what you have to offer. :)

mattdeckard

Have a bunch of lvl1 Larvesta, Timid nature 31 Sp.Atk IV (chain breeding!).

Happy to trade for any DWFs that aren't Dratini/Vulpix, Sinnoh Starters, Treecko or any of the following dex fillers (black exclusive pokemon):
Weedle
Kakuna
Beedrill
Murkrow
Houndour
Houndoom
Shroomish
Breloom
Plusle
Volbeat
Huntail
Honchkrow
Gothita
Gothorita
Gothitelle
Vullaby
Mandibuzz

I'd also accept items, such as evo stones, leftovers, rare candy etc.

Apachecat

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for a larvesta with Flame Body, can offer what's in my signature, dex fillers (I have most from before Nimbasa), fire/sun stone.

Honah

breedin' n grindin'
I have five female timid larvestas with Morning Sun, leftovers from breeding. I do also have a male with Morning Sun. IV potential on all is "relatively superior". Want to see if anyone wants any before release. PM me.

randomn00b

Arcane Trainer
Seeking Shiny Larvesta or Shiny Volcarona. Willing to trade Pokerus, a single shiny pokemon, any item, or a combination of these three.

patthecat11756

I have a shiny timid natured/ evd lvl 100 volcarona up for trade. I rng my poke. If you're going to trade, legit pokes only no hacks/clones

Status
Not open for further replies.