• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#636 Larvesta / #637 Volcarona

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a box and a half of these suckers. Give me a gender and nature and I'll see if I have it. I'll take almost any offer. Just PM me.

Grand~Kingdra

Flawless Collector
looking for rngd larvesta or Volcarona, prefferably with perfect ivs (why else would you rng?)

Zormon

I have the following Larvesta UT Lvl. 1 for trade:

Larvesta - Male - Quiet
Larvesta - Female - Rash
Larvesta - Male - Quirky
Larvesta - Female - Timid
Larvesta - Female - Naive
Larvesta - Female - Mild
Larvesta - Male - Relaxed
Larvesta - Female - Jolly
Larvesta - Male - Quirky

I'm currently looking for the following:

Ditto - Japanese
Tepig - Female
Oshawott - Male/Female
Titouga - Male/Female

Message me on here if you're interested.

Ratiosu_1

Ok, I have a few pokemon with perfect iv's up for trade. Any levels are from being in the daycare so no need to worry about ev's.

Timid Larvesta Male lvl15
31/x/x/31/x/31

Timid Larvesta Female lvl15
31/31/x/31/x/31

Timid Larvesta Male lvl35
31/x/x/31/x/31

Modest Zorua Female lvl1
x/x/x/31/x/31

Calm Solosis Male lvl1 (magic guard)
x/x/31/31/31/x

Looking for Choice Band/Specs, Life Orb, Leftovers, Masterball or air ballon.

klogold

Nubbin'
Got a crap ton(~2-3 boxes) of UT Lv 1 Larvesta, mostly Timid and/or 31 Special Attack IVs.

Specifically looking for female Immunity Gligar, male Ground/Humanshape egg group Pokemon(preferably Lucario) with Crunch and either Jolly nature or 31 attack IV, Exp share, Power Items Weight and Ankle and Life Orbs. I'd consider anything else you'd like to offer though, so PM me

Last edited:

cyndaquil2479

Shiny Trainer
looking for any larvesta, I'm trading zorua eggs for them PM/VM me if you want to trade

Offering larvestas who know the move morning sun pm me with offers.

Deeyennay

Dialga's brother
Got a lv70 Volcarona, Relaxed nature, PM me if you're interested :)

Last edited:

Justfortrading

Got some larvesta

h0pelessm4tt

Hey, anybody have a female modest Larvesta? Looking to cut a stage out of my breeding. Hoping to not have to give too much away for it, can breed most starters, zorua, phione, eevee or others. Pm me if you think we can work something out

Falinrush

Breeding MODEST Larvestas, PM with your offers.

Mattp012

Totodile Trainer
Anyone have an international larvesta they'd be willing to trade?

Mattp012

Totodile Trainer
Currently breeding Larvesta's. PM with offers. Looking for basically any Gen I-IV pokemon, mainly starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.