• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#636 Larvesta / #637 Volcarona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larvesta

Larvesta Master Race
I can trade Larvestas to whoever wants them. It will be level one though as it will be newly hatched. I would like an Oshawott in return.

Lester20

Shiny Larvesta...*W*

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
I have some Mild Larvesta up for trade, looking for Archen's, shinies, or good natured strong pokemon.

Also, the Father is MAYBE up for trade, Mild with 25/28/7/18/16/30 IV spread.

Last edited:

Lord_Etrigan

Looking for a Larvesta; not picky about nature, gender or anything like that.

Can offer Tepig, Tirtouga & possibly Archen Eggs.

iamtheprimera

Pokemon Chevalier
I recieved a shiny Volcorona from the GTS, its nicknamed but its still legit. If you're interested, PM me.

SolomonPiper

Pokemon Blue Veteran
Offering a whole box full of Larvestas, taking pretty much any offers right now, but ESPECIALLY butterfrees/pre evolutions. Will also take Snivy eggs with 31 HP IVs

free2be_any1

Offering several newly hatched Larvesta lv1 with pokerus. The moves they have are ember, string shot and flamethrower. looking for pretty much anything before gen 5. but also females of any of the unova starters :)

Trading shiny Larvesta, looking for TRU Manaphy, any other event Pokemon I currently don't have, or any legends from Gen I - IV

A.O.D.X WISE X KID

IM THE MOST WISE
I would like a larvesta with pretty good IV's will offer almost anything

Shizzy Z

Hey yall,
I have a lvl 70 UT volcarona of a modest nature, as i would like a UT budew of a nature that does not hinder Sp. atack

Last edited:

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
I breed Larvesta's regularly let me know if you want one :)

looking for 1st gen starters & 3rd gen starters

PM Me

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
I am able to breed jolly or modest Larvestas. I'm looking for Evo stones and common Gen I-IV pokemon (NOT starters). Please PM me if you are interested.

Ausgirl

looking for any larvesta/Volcarona. I can offer any of the following for it:

Zorua Dark Pulse
Pawniard Sucker Punch
Archen Earth Power/ Dragon Pulse
Charmander Dragon Dance/ Dragon Pulse
Cranidos Hammer Arm
Karrablast Megahorn/ Counter
Solosis Night shade
Modest Deino Dark Pulse

The above Pokemon are all males and with the exception of Deino have random natures. I have others that I can breed but these are the ones that I already have spares of.

Status
Not open for further replies.