• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#636 Larvesta / #637 Volcarona

Status
Not open for further replies.

silentshadow

ghost Trainer
breeding larvesta

breeding in masses, all different natures (not sure exactly which ones)
if anyones in need of one private message me with some offers :D

kyuubi rasengan

I have 5 ut Larvestas If you want one pm me with offers

Wheretheheartis1

Fierce battler
Trade complete

Last edited:

SolomonPiper

Pokemon Blue Veteran
I guess i have to eat my words... I need a female Larvesta, any level. Not got much to trade, just PkRs. PM me if you got anything.

Kailios

Pokemon Breeder
I've got a Timid EV'd Larvesta up for trade. PM me with any offers

Kiwy

offering untouched modest or timid hatched larvesta with 31 iv in special attack and speed.
Looking for female with dream world totodile torchic or chimeco, I can breed more larvesta.

Last edited:

Shadowlight777

Need Help Plz!

I just got pokemon white and its my first pokemon game. I am looking to find a male larvesta, but the non-English version of this pokemon. Does not need to be shiny, nature preferably modest but not required, abilities do not matter. If someone can help please leave me a message and let me know. Any help or assistance will be greatly appreciated, Thank you.

Sillicia

Trader
I'd really like a larvesta.
It doesn't matter what gender, level, or nature.
I don't even mind if it's in the egg.
I don't really have much to offer, since I just started the game...
But if anyone has one they'd be willing to give me, that'd be awesome! Please PM me!

Lester20

Verloren

Offering Zorua for a Larvasta.

I'm offering a lot of timid larvestas with 31 iv's in Special Atack. PM me with offers. I'm looking for ORIGINAL shinies (especially umbreon) and another good offers.

D3adly

Offering timid(sweeper) and calm(awesome special wall actually and 29 IV's in speed) natured larvesta.Looking for a special sweeper zoroark.PM me for details or anything else that might interest you.More than likely I can breed it.

Last edited:

Ausgirl

Looking for a really nice person to teach my Larvesta the TM move Flamethrower so it has a fighting chance of competing against the E4.

Kiwy

Im still offering timid or modest larvesta with 31 iv in s.attack and speed, Im currently looking for 5th gen starters exept snivy!

hinhan

Legendary lover
Offering level 71 male shiny volcarona

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
i can breed normal larvesta eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.