• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#636 Larvesta / #637 Volcarona

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemon123456

Super Awesome Dude
Looking for male Larvesta/Volcarona with Morning Sun. PM me with what you're looking for and I'll see if I can help you out.

hamlunches

Grand Master
got a level 70 volcarona that i dont want from the GTS, its pretty dire if im honest, but could be useful to someone, pm with an offer

SteelMetagross

Certified Trainer
looking for a lv1 male larvesta. preferably with a nature that boosts spec att.
pm me and we can see if we can work out a trade.

Chocomew

foreign game larvesta to MM

It will be tons of fun hatching those eggs! offering...zorua?

flameswy

Lord of Light
im looking for a shiny modest volcarona or larvest, preferably ut or ev'ed already....

ill settle for just a modest if no one has the shiny yet.
^_^;;

for a shiny ill trade shiny sableeye, rhyperior or swampert,
for not shiny ill trade.. umm.

i dunno.. i have most legends?

any way, drop me a vm if your interested.

Kiwy

Offering lvl 1 untouched larvesta, modest or timid, with 31 iv in s.attack and speed, Im looking for the evolved monkeys exect the water one.

Serane

Pokeman Breeder
I have quite a few level 1 UT Larvesta. multiple natures, can check IVs if needed. can also infect with Pokerus upon request. accepting older gen pokemon I don't have and items in my Looking For tab.

Still have a lot of these sitting in boxes, will take just about anything for them. PM if interested.

Last edited:

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
Offerin a lv 1 UT female Larvesta! PM me with offers!

free2be_any1

have several larvestas that are left over from trying to hatch a shiny, just PM if you need one! Will take ANYTHING for them! :)

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
A bug infestation

After sorting out my boxes I'm left with quite a lot of Pokémon that I don't need but rather than be so hasty to release them I thought I may as well offer them here to anybody that may want one so here I am offering 3 Larvestas and a Volcarona.

I'm not looking for much in return but if anyone has anything on my Wants list I'd appreciate trading for it. Of course I do have more things in my shop if you wanted more than just what I'm offering here

Bare in mind that the most up to date Wants list is always going to be in my shop though

Movie Arceus (Preferably on a Gen IV game)
Azelf with Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Beedrill with Baton Pass and Jolly nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Bouffalant with 0 Speed IVs
Chansey with Wish, Seismic Toss and Bold nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Charmander with Solar Power
Cobalion with Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Eevee with Double-Edge and Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Ferroseed with Spikes, Leech Seed and 0 Speed IVs
Heatran with Timid, Modest or Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Karrablast with Megahorn, Pursuit and Knock Off
Kyurem with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Landorus with Hidden Power Ice and Naive or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Larvesta with Hidden Power Rock and a Timid nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latias with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latios with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regice with Seismic Toss and Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regirock with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Registeel with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Raikou with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Snubull with Body Slam and Adamant nature with Intimidate (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Suicune with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Terrakion with Adamant or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Thundurus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Tornadus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Uxie with Impish, Jolly or Relaxed nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Victini with Timid, Bold or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Virizion with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zapdos with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zigzagoon with ExtremeSpeed and Adamant nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)

If you are interested in a trade, feel free to post in my shop or PM me

Thank you for reading

Wishmakerlover

I have a level 100 Shiny Volcarona I got from a trade, I pretty much have every legendary pokemon from all generations. Now I am looking for lengendary shines in exchange for this shiny volcarona, Pm me with offers

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
I have a lv1 female Larvesta! PM me if you're interested!

jetman88

if anyone has a spare larvesta,pls pm me. im afraid i dont have much to offer though but we'll see once i advance through the game. thanks in advance.

flameswy

Lord of Light
Looking for shiny ut larvesta with a beneficial nature, i have multiple shinys inculding mew and chandelure.

please vm me.

:D

Call

I have a very limited supply of Hidden Power GROUND Larvestas. Three of them to be exact. All of them have modest nature and are untrained, one male and two female. The male is lv. 26 and the females are both lv. 1.
In addition to that, I have a untrained timid female Volcarona, lv. 70.

Everything is up for trade, PM your offers if you're interested.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I'm looking for a timid Staryu/Starmie with the move Trick learned. Untrained or a 6 HP/252 SpAtk/252 Speed EV spread.
But feel free to make any offer, as I still might take it.

Last edited:

Azraelgt

Old School
Looking for a Modest Nature Ralts, will trade a Lvl 1 Larvesta with Egg Move Solar Beam

Can be any of these three natures: Rash Female, Quirky Male or Impish Female.

Vm or Pm Me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.