• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#636 Larvesta / #637 Volcarona

Status
Not open for further replies.

threexl

luna_3_valley
LoOking for male timid morning sun larvesta/volcarona

arisatomaxon

アリサト メクソン
Looking for a Modest . 31iv in sp.atk and speed , 252ev sp.atk 252 ev speed and 4 ev hp larvesta . can offer shiny tangela

Looking for any larvesta with flame body. I am offering all Unova starters, zoroa, the Unova version exclusives(except vullaby + Rufflet) and male DW Eevees. PM me with offers.

Last edited:

_2old4this

mine is for sale...

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
TRADING:

Shiny Volcarona - level.100

TheGeminiQueen

Eleventh's Companion
Looking for a Larvesta with top IVs in Speed and Sp. Attk.

I have all the pokemon (save for the upcoming events for Black/White) so just let me know what you want in exchange. When it comes to legendary pokemon I must have an extra to trade however. ^^

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
looking for Modest Larvesta with morning sun prefferably Near flawless i can offer a UT level 100 Flawless Arceus.

Phury

Looking for an
UT Larvesta/Volcarona with Modest Nature
UT Shiny Larvesta/Volcarona with any nature

Offering
Lvl 100 Shiny Glaceon
Ask me about other pokemon

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Looking for Shiny flawless volcarona timid..
Offering multiple shiny flawless pokemon like haxurous, Garchomp, Garchomp with outrage..

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I am looking for a Shiny, Flawless, Untrained/Untouched Larvesta or Volcarona with either a Jolly or Modest Nature. Clones and RNG'd pokemon are acceptable.

If you have one, please PM me if you want to trade! (Offering plenty of shinies in return.)

nyymvp

Have a level 41 Larvesta with Flame Body. Nature: Sassy.
Moves Learned:
-Flame Charge
-Bug Bite
-Leech Life
-Take Down

Yinwolf

I have a Volcarona willing too trade it for a victini.

Level: 70
Nature: Naughty
Moves: Silver Wind, Fly, Heat Wave, Bug Buzz
Attack: 117
Defense: 96
Speed: 147

Please PM me with offers.

BlazingStar

Dragon Master
Have these,
LV 71 Volcrona
LV 72 SHINY! Volcrona (Got for a Bouffalant over the GTS)
LV 50 Larvesta

Tillur

Casual Trainer
Have a Level 70 Volcarona. Nature Mild. Would like this in return for Charmander and Squritle on 4th Gen Soul-Silver.

Quillish

Hey people im just looking for a larvesta i dont care about natures or stuff im just need to make a egg.
I dont have anything exciting to offer but please pm me.

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
Looking for a Larvesta with a Modest nature. PM with offers, please.

Black_and_Mild

LF a shiny timid or modest Larvesta or Volcarona

Offering a flawless UT Jolly Landorus, a Flawless Ev'd (252 Att & Speed) Adamant Sand Rush Excadril, and some other flawless / shinys / events and items....PM me if you interested

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.