• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#638 Cobalion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilakyd

have UT lvl 45 cobalion.

looking for whats in my sig.

Last edited:

Crimson_Titan

Have a UT Brave Japanese Virizion Lv 45 and a used once Docile Cobalion Lv 45 and I'm looking for any Gen 1-4 legendary.

Last edited:

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Offering: Cobalion, shininess optional, any nature, IV 31 all (hasn't been caught yet).
Looking for: any Pokemon with V-Create.
PM me if interested.
Note: No, the Cobalion will not be hacked. If I had a cheating device, I wouldn't ask for anything in return, now would I?

Edit: No longer offered.

Last edited:
***Looking For***: Untrained Cobalion
Preferably caught in B2/W2.
Level: 45
Nature: Adamant.

C.y.a.n

Ace Trainer
Looking for UT shiny adamant coblion with a 31 iv atk and sp.def
Can offer some shinies and events

aj2886

Trading Cobalion lvl 45 UT, adamant with good IV's - 19/28/25/11/28/27
Looking for a Thundurus or Landorus in return.
Pm to arrange a trade.
AJ

Last edited:

eiger

Shiny Hunter
I have UT Terrakion (Jolly), UT Cobalion (Hasty), and an UTVirizion (Bold) for trade. PM for offers

mayoralink

Well, I have a freshy caught Coballion. Nothing special really, caught with a pokéball. If you want it to show it off or something. I also hae ALL obtainable legendaries in Pokémon Black 2 caught with pokéballs. No cheats used, just a lot of pokeyens and patience. PM if slightly interested.

Nion

Passionate Trainer
Offering a Relaxed Japanese Level 42 Cobalion.

Looking for an English imposter Ditto with either no nickname or a nickname that isn't stupid.

PM me for the trade.

Banano

Playing Pokemon Sun
I have an untouched Cobalion. I'm looking for the following legendaries: Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Latios, Latias, Groudon, Kyogre, Deoxys, Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Cresselia, Darkrai, Manaphy, Heatran, Victini, Zekrom.

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Gen V Trade | PM Me :)

I have
Lv 80 Cobalion.

I need
-Mew, Groudon, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Regigas, Regice, Victini, Reshiram, Tornadus, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Kaldeo, Manaphy (All Preferably UT);
-Multiple Female Eevees;
-Shiny Starters;

g-rex

dubstep
level 42 Cobalion for trade pm offers

Gametamer03

Pokemon Guru
Looking for Jolly Cobalion guys! Tons of lengendary's for trade plus tons of other stuff. Looking for tons of low level legendary's and cool shinys. Look in my sig for what I'm after. Toss me a offer regardless if you have one of them or not you never know. Worst I can say is no. Coincidentally I have a lvl 42 Cobalion for trade if anyone has any of the other poke's I'm looking for :D

Status
Not open for further replies.