• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#639 Terrakion

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#639 Terrakion
rock.gif
fighting.gif

anubis2525

dragon temer
got a terrakion to trade pm or vm with your offer

LF Shiny Terrakion pst with wants

JynxMidnight

IV Breeder
Trading a UT Jolly Terrakion with IVs; 21/26/16/7/11/31

Please PM if interested, I'm looking for a good IV, UT impish skarmory with roost and whirlwind, but I'll consider any offer.

Blaziken36

Mareep Trainer
Looking for a shiny Terrakion, pm for things i can offer.

Zai

Looking for UT Adamant Terrakon with good IVs

il trade a Shiny Beldum for it

Leelah

daRk ♀ pkMn
Offering my Cobalion, Virizion, AND Terrakion up for trade.

Seeking shinies, Zekrom, but also open to negotiation for all three.
Seeking a master ball as well.

DangerX

Terrakion

Hi I have got a little Terrakion up to trade... I'm generally looking for other 5 gen leggendaries o shiny, especially looking for a normal Virizion^^ PM me!

gabrielm

Trio Trade

Hi!

I offer all three of the musketeer trio, EVed or not, in exchange for the three Hoenn Regi. PM me during the weekend if interested (I will also accept partial trade, like Regirock for Virizion).

FC Black: 3997 5700 5191

dr.agon

Champion!
looking for a jolly or adamant terrakion,will trade egg move pokes,shiny pokes, power items,items like choice scarcf etc for it,pm me if you have one

Trading shiny UT Terrakion, looking for TRU Manaphy, any other event Pokemon I currently don't have, or any legends from Gen I - IV

Squirtlemasterr

Terrakion

Got a UT Lvl. 42 Hasty Terrakion, caught with a timer ball for anyone who needs one or just wants to trade. Pm me. ^^

Leelah

daRk ♀ pkMn
Still offering my Cobalion, Virizion, andTerrakion up for trade.

PM me with a nice offer. : >

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
Shiny Terrakion Jolly & Adamant for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.