• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#639 Terrakion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also have a shiny Terrakion, PM offers.

Malekkai

I've got a spare UT Terrakion for trade.

Cougardc

Hello all,

I'm trying to put together a competitive team, and I'm looking for an Adamant or Jolly Terrakion. I can offer a Relaxed Terrakion for those that aren't interested in competition, or a Tornadus.

I can give you PKRS with the trade as well.

Thanks.

Haydinho

Terrakion up for trade, after 5th gen, or ev'd shinys. PM me

I have for trade, 2 Terrakion. One is a Hardy Nature (I DID train it some.) The other is a UT Calm nature. (Yeah, got REAL luck on that one.) >.> I'm mostly looking for Pokes with good Natures/IV's but they don't have to be perfect. I just want to make a half decent party for Battle Subway and minor online battling. If anyone is interested, please PM me. :)

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
Got an Untrained Terrakion infected with Pokerus. Looking for items like Choice Scarf/Life orb or Leftovers.

Have a lvl 54 Terrakion , Adamant Nature
Knows - Focus Blast
Stone Edge
Rock Slide
Sacred Sword
Atk170 Def105 Sp.Atk 80 Sp.Def104 Spd 135

LF - Shinies, Starters or Cool or rare Previous Gens :) Would love shiny pokemon any level though. PM me with fc :D

Now have an UT Gentle natured Terrakion , PM me offers , would love any Non Nicknamed Shiny

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
anyone want a vullaby? all it takes is a Terrakion! pm me!

Offering Timid Victini 31/30/31/31/31/31
Offering Jolly Terrakion 31/31/31/x/31/31
Offering Jolly Virizion 31/31/31/31/x/31

looking for other ivs legendaries!
All are Rng'd by me and they are all legit.

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
Lookin for a Terrakion! Offering a Virizon! Please PM me!

PkMnTrainerZack

SUNLIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!
I have terrakion, cobalion, and virizion up for trade. looking for thundurus, any shiny, latias,latios, entei, darkrai, giratina, chimchar, piplup, and torchic. pm me if interested.

Tobyy

Got a UT Relaxed Terrakion. PM me for offers.

dfirepk

best pokemon breeder
trade

hey its dfirepk
im looking for a legit shiny terrakion
willing to trade any legendary pokemon from generations 1-4 except mew celebi and jirachi
even a movie event arceus
pm me if interested

Blue Raja

1000+ Triples wins!
Looking for-

I am looking for a flawless non-shiny english language Terrakian.

i have many ev'd pokemon and UT shinys etc to offer in return.

PM if you have a flwlss Terra.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
After sorting out my boxes I'm left with quite a lot of Pokémon that I don't need but rather than be so hasty to release them I thought I may as well offer them here to anybody that may want one, so here I am offering 2 Terrakions.

I'm not looking for much in return but if anyone has anything on my Wants list I'd appreciate trading for it. Of course I do have more things in my shop if you wanted more than just what I'm offering here

Bare in mind that the most up to date Wants list is always going to be in my shop though

Movie Arceus (Preferably on a Gen IV game)
Azelf with Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Beedrill with Baton Pass and Jolly nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Bouffalant with 0 Speed IVs
Chansey with Wish, Seismic Toss and Bold nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Charmander with Solar Power
Cobalion with Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Eevee with Double-Edge and Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Ferroseed with Spikes, Leech Seed and 0 Speed IVs
Heatran with Timid, Modest or Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Karrablast with Megahorn, Pursuit and Knock Off
Kyurem with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Landorus with Hidden Power Ice and Naive or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Larvesta with Hidden Power Rock and a Timid nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latias with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latios with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regice with Seismic Toss and Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regirock with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Registeel with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Raikou with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Snubull with Body Slam and Adamant nature with Intimidate (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Suicune with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Terrakion with Adamant or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Thundurus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Tornadus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Uxie with Impish, Jolly or Relaxed nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Victini with Timid, Bold or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Virizion with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zapdos with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zigzagoon with ExtremeSpeed and Adamant nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)

If you are interested in a trade, feel free to post in my shop or PM me

Thank you for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.