• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#639 Terrakion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natloe

Rosa's Brotha
I've got a UT Impish Terrakion. I am looking for R/S/E Legends or Shinies.

Exprima

Pokemang
I have a lvl 42 Sassy Terrakion and another level 42 Calm, pm me for your offers please. ^.^

Last edited:

mrsora

Magically Delicious!
Looking for a UT Jolly Terrakion with 31 IVs in Speed and Attack and good defences. I have several egg moves, previous gen legends, a couple events, and a shiny Geodude for trade. PM me if we can work something out!

sVx Shadow

Shadow Pokemon FTW!
I have a flawless Jolly Terrakion. PM me with offers.

quilt

Watch Me Rise
Pokemon Species: Terrakion
Nickname: テラキオン (Jap name)
Shiny?: Yes
IVs: 28, 29 / 16, 17, 18 / 23, 24 / 28, 29 / 1, 2, 3 / 31
Nature: Quirky
Characteristic: Alert to sounds.
Ability: Justified
Moves: Helping Hand, Retaliate, Rock Slide, Sacred Sword.
Level Caught at: Apparenly met at Lv. 42.
Current Level:42
Stats: 140/120/90/77/81/108
Pokeball Caught In: Premier Ball
Any other notes?: None.

In short UT Quirky Terrakion.

Pm me offers if interested.

Kerech

Shinigami...CHOP!
Yo.

I'm looking for a flawless UT Jolly Terrakion. Admittedly, I don't have much that I assume someone who could acquire this for me could get themselves, but I can offer a DW female Eevee, or DW female Poliwag. Also, any starter, Reshiram or Zekrom, Zorua, my own Careful Terrakion, or any other random Pokemon one could want (except event legendaries). Pokerus is a guarantee on whatever Pokemon you want, and please keep in mind that I can't RNG. I taught myself how to do basic RNGing today, so I can at least get you a flawless Pokemon that can be captured in 5th Gen. Will update when I learn more.

I ask that anyone who has this Terrakion PM me at their earliest convenience. Also, Trader, please have patience with me, as I don't live near Wi-fi, so it might take me some time to get to a place where I can trade. Thank you.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Got 3x Terrakion for trade.

PandaChef

impish terrakion lvl 42 not touched for trade. pm me for offers

dwcj555

Show me the Munna!
In need of some legendaries...

Hey all,
I'm looking for any versions of the following pokemon. I'm not too picky as they are for a friend. I'm not interested in any cloned or clones of pokemon, hacks, or fakes of any kind. If you have any questions or offers, just let me know.

Looking for:

Mew
The 3 Regi's
Jirachi
Deoxys
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
(Or any shines of any pokemon except the dogs)

Offering:

3 x Victinis (2 x Lax & 1 x Naughty)
Virizion ~ Quirky
Terrakion ~ Serious
Cobalion ~ Quiet
Kyurem ~ Lonely
Reshiram ~ Careful

These are all real as I have caught each one. I look forward to doing business with you...

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Looking to trade a shiny flawless Terrakion. Jolly nature, EV'd 252 Atk/252 Spe/4 HP. Lv. 73, knows Rock Polish/Swords Dance/Stone Edge/Close Combat.

PM me with offers.

venra77

Wifi battler
Hey all,
I'm looking for any versions of the following pokemon. I'm not too picky as they are for a friend. I'm not interested in any cloned or clones of pokemon, hacks, or fakes of any kind. If you have any questions or offers, just let me know.

Looking for:

Mew
The 3 Regi's
Jirachi
Deoxys
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
(Or any shines of any pokemon except the dogs)

Offering:

3 x Victinis (2 x Lax & 1 x Naughty)
Virizion ~ Quirky
Terrakion ~ Serious
Cobalion ~ Quiet
Kyurem ~ Lonely
Reshiram ~ Careful

These are all real as I have caught each one. I look forward to doing business with you...

Victini cant be shiny if they arent shiny then cool. And this is the TErrakion thread

I have a spare terrakion to trade just lookin to get rid of it,

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
Looking for an UT, Legit Adamant or Jolly Terrakion (preferably Adamant)

PM or check out my shop (4th Gen Offers, can be transferred to 5th) if you have one

kyrem 67

ive got a ut terrakion ut cobalion and ut virizion to trade

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Gen V Legends for trade!

Shiny Kyurem - Timid, lvl.75, UT
Kyurem - Lonely, lvl.78 (Pokerus)
Kyurem - Sassy, lvl.77 (Japanese)
Kyurem - Mild, lvl.75, UT
Zekrom - Careful, lvl.52
Zekrom - Jolly, lvl.76 (Pokerus)
Reshiram - Hardy, lvl.59
Terrakion - Brave, lvl.42 UT
Terrakion - Bashful, lvl.42 UT
Cobalion - Relaxed, lvl.42 UT
Cobalion - Bashful, lvl.42 UT
Virizion - Lax, lvl.42, UT
Shiny Thundurus - Timid, lvl.40, UT
Shiny Thundurus - Sassy, lvl.40, UT (Japanese)

PM me :)

vladmir

looking for a adamant terrakion either ev'd on speed and attack or not ev'd at all
i can offer a;
lv 100 garchomp
lv 100 charizard
lv 100 samurott
if non of these please, message me with the kind of poke you would be willing to trade for and mebe we can negotiate something

handul6

Covered in Bees!
Looking for a shiny Terrakion, preferably jolly or adament, but not necessary.
I have multiple shinies, including shiny cobalion. Also, I have dw female eevees, vulpixes and poliwags. I have a few events, including Ash's pikachu. Also, quite a few legendaries.
I can throw heart scales onto any pokemon you want, I have as many as could be conceivably needed.
NO HACKS
Pm me if you have what i need, and we can work out a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.