• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#639 Terrakion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
Hi all, looking for a UT Terrakion, preferably Adamant, Jolly or Careful. (May accept a neutral nature in some circumstances.)

To offer, I have a Shiny Timid PkmnDay Rotom (w/Tbolt,Will-o-Wisp,Shadow Ball), or any breedable Pokemon from all gens inc egg moves, 4th-gen-only moves, abilities and natures to order. There is also a slight possibility I may be able to obtain gen 3 and prior Pokemon with the very rare XD-only move tutor moves.

Looking for a shiny terrakion! Please pm me if interested:) I have lots to offer!

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
FOR TRADE:

Terrakion - Brave, lvl.42 UT
Terrakion - Bashful, lvl.42 UT

Psycho Cut

I'm looking for a Jolly or Adamant Terrakion. I can offer a lot of things in return, a few legendaries, dark pulse deinos, pokerus. Or if you want anything specific, I'll see if i can do that for you.

PM/VM me for offers.

Thanks.

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
I am looking for a Shiny UT preferably flawless, Lvl: 42 Terrakion. I am offering anything in my shop.

Curvee

|-PokemonMaster-|
I have a legit japanese UT Naughty natured Terrakion up for trade~ :3 Please PM me with offers~ I can also put Pkrs on him If yew want~ X3

dewey911p

primus inter pares
Shiny legends

Up for trade are

Regice:
lvl: 100
Nature: Timid
Moves: Zap Cannon, Ice Beam, Hammer Arm, Hyper Beam
Final stats: 286/105/212/229/436/117

Registeel:
lvl: 40
Nature: Quiet
Moves: Metal Claw, Curse, Superpower and AncientPower.
Current stats: 114/67/134/83/136/45.

Uxie:
lvl: 50
Nature: Rash
Moves: Swift, Yawn, Future Sight, and Amnesia
Current stats: 147/82/136/101/135/109

Mesprit:
lvl: 50
Nature: Brave
Moves: Swift, Lucky Chant, Future Sight, and Charm
Current stats: 155/125/120/113/119/83

All are Shiny!!! The Uxie and Mespirt are UT and the Registeel looks to b only slightly trained. Im looking for any of the Shiny Unova legends particularly
Terrakion, but pm me with an offer and we can work from there :)

Last edited:

Shinysuicune

My Fave shiny!!! :3
Lf A Jolly terrakion with good Iv and Evs

Id trade A japanese Terrakion,Japanese Shiny Gigalith,Shiny Ampharos Shiny Carnivine I have many other shinies Pm me IF you have the Terrakion and I will offer more Shinies for it.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
TRADING:

Terrakion - Brave, lvl.42 UT
Terrakion - Bashful, lvl.42 UT

flameblight

I have a lvl 42 UT Mild Terrakion I'm willing to trade. Looking primarily for celebi.

Last edited:

thejt

Everyday Im Shufflin
Looking for a UT Shiny Terrakion
Offering any shiny from my shop

done.

Last edited:

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Trading a Lv. 42 Terrakion, as well as other legendaries.

PM me with offers. Not interested in other legendaries, hence why I want to get rid of it.

Last edited:

Nevlo

Jack of all Trades
Lf a (shiny) Jolly terrakion ut with nice IV's
pm me if u have i'll offer anything from mine list (c sig)

transistorbrains

Pokemon Trader
Offering a terrakion, looking for other legendaries, PM me with offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.