• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#639 Terrakion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entreri10

Have a nicknamed (Boulder) Lax nature Terrakion that I got in gts that I'm looking to get rid of pm if interested.

Got a lvl 43 Modest Terrakion from GTS up for trade, Pokechecked it and says it's legit. Not expecting anything special in return, maybe something like a pre-generation legendary or Victini/Tornadus with any nature. They can be from GTS as long as they're legit and not caught with Masterballs. PM me if interested

aj2886

Adamant Terrakion for trade, still UT at the level I caught it. IV's - 29/17/23/26/28/21
pm for offers. AJ

EDIT: TRADED

Last edited:

OverpoweredScizor

<-- NEEDS A BUFF
Seeking adamant UT Terrakion; offering shiny Onix or shiny Graveler (or golem, since it will evolve in the trade). I can give Onix a metal coat if you'd prefer a shiny Steelix.

Roughneck JB

Have a Shiny Jolly 31/31/31/*/31/31 Terrakion for trade.

If you can nickname it "Grond," you can have anything from my shop.

If not... I will offer anything in my Trade Shop (link in sig) for a shiny Jolly Flawless (except in Sp Atk), which is nicknameable.

Looking for Jolly at least */31/*/*/*/31 IV's.

Can be shiny. I offer a lot of EVd shiny Pokemon and couple of 1th-4th gen shiny legends.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
- Shiny Lv 42 Jolly Terrakion with Justified(Genderless)

Attacks: Helping Hand Retaliate
Rock Slide Sacred Sword

IVs: HP 31, Atk 31, Def 31, SpA 19, SpD 31, Spe 31

Squirtlemasterr

I have a (UT)lvl. 42 Docile Terrakion for trade. I am looking for the legendary golems(Registeel, Regirock) but will hear other offers. If interested, PM me.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
For Trade

Terrakion - Bashful nature, Justified ability, Level 42 - Helping Hand, Retaliate, Rock slide & Sacred Sword
Terrakion - Bashful nature, Justified ability, Level 42 - Helping Hand, Retaliate, Rock slide & Sacred Sword

Yes, 2, not an error. Not fussed about keeping this, just taking up room...

Last edited:

HeathFOLK

I have one Terrakion that I'd be willing to trade. Not really sure what I am looking for, but I only need a couple of things to complete my Unova dex.My Pal Pad info is in my signature. Thanks!

Terrakion - Careful nature, Justified ability, Level 42 - Helping Hand, Retaliate, Rock slide & Sacred Sword

mikesBlaziken

Never too old
I have a lv 48 Bold Terrakion that i caught and trained a bit. I can give it any nickname you want. looking for other legendaries. my sig has some i don't have.

Mark-

New Guy
Wanting to trade an UT Jolly Landorus 31/31/31/28/31/31 for a Flawless or Near Flawless UT Jolly Terrakion. Pm me please :)

Offering a lvl 42 Terrakion. Nicknamed Cave-Bull. Unfortunately I cannot change the nickname. Looking for Mew, Deoxys and Shinys.

cyberduelistzane

i got a keldeo :3
i have an UT adamant Terrakion complete with Pokerus
pm me with offers

Status
Not open for further replies.