• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#639 Terrakion

Status
Not open for further replies.

grokusama

have a Terrakion (Quirky). mostly looking for PPmax, masterball & lightball.
pm me with offers.

Shiny Arcanine Trainer

i have a spare UT Terrakion, check my signature for what i'm after. PM me for offers!

RuzzelD

Dragonmaster
Looking for a Jolly Terrakion with somewhat hight ivs in attack and speed. offering all kings of pokemon. PM to discuss.

Looking for a Jolly UT Terrakion. Offering DWF Poliwag, Vulpix and Gligar, Muscle Band, Brave Guts Drain Punch Male UT Timburr, Timid Flash Fire Female UT Litwick, Adamant / Modest Male UT Snover or a life orb.

lilchiz34

offering an untouched lvl 42 jolly terrakion for a jolly jirachi mainly. I will also accept offers of shiny pokemon

Dragon Pokéballs

Decent Trainer
I'm looking for an Adamant Terrakion with some good IVs. PM me if anyone has one and I can make an offer. Just ask me what you want and I'll probably have it. Thanks!

mogan3

Wanna trade
have a shiny terrakion for trade pm me offers

coolj97

Death's disciple
I need a Terrakion with a adamant nature and likes to thrash about characteristics. Also it has to have no previous training I'm willing to trade many different Pokemon for it. My Skype name is cash.joshua, so just send me a friend request. If my Skype account doesn't work for some reason pm and give me yours.

sozan

completely untouched Jolly Terrakion for trade HP 133/ atk 116/ def 87/ Satk 59/ Sdef 93/ spd 114 somewhat vain

Offering a lvl 42 Bold. Nicknamed Cave-Bull. Looking for shinys and the items in my sig

a cat

Have an extra Terrakion. Looking for a Latias, or Azelf. And maybe Uxie.

Atomicial

I have 2 different Terrakion, and I'm willing to trade one. These are the characteristics:

1: Lax nature, a little quick tempered. Level 42.

2: Mild nature, quick tempered. Level 42.

PM me for offers~

ANTIK

Hello everyone, I´m looking for an Adamant Terrakion, preferably un-touched and with no nickname. Please PM me if you´re interested, I have good offers in Pokémon and items, but it´s better if you let me know what you´re looking for. Good luck!

Last edited:

Klinklang_1024

MultiRegion Champion
Offering a UT Mild Terrakion, nicknamable and in a standard pokeball. PM me with offers

Team Legend's Dragonite

W1nN!n6 you mad o.0?
Looking for a jolly Terrakion with high Iv's in Attack and speed, can offer starter Pokemon, or something else, pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.