• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#639 Terrakion

Status
Not open for further replies.

roflbuckets

Offering a lonely (proud of its power char.) Terrakion.

Looking for Genesect, Victni, or almost any Gen. 1-4 legendary you can't get in Black 2.

Also, if for any reason you may want these:
virizion, quirky, capable of taking hits
cobalion, brave, capable of taking hits

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
have a shiny terakion to offer for a shiny flawless latios

Cipher_Admin

Creepy Coney Man :)
1x Abra (With Magic Guard, Timid-Natured, Alert to Sounds)
6x Vulpix (With Drought, Modest-Natured)
2x Shieldon (Female, Careful-Natured, 1x Level 1, 1x Level 21)
1x Cyndaquil (Female, Naive-Natured, Level 1)
1x Cyndaquil (Female, Impish-Natured, Level 1)
3x Chimchar (Female, Level 1)
1x Eevee (Female, Level 1, Timid-Natured, With Anticipation)

Looking for a Jolly-Natured Terrakion with Alert to Sounds or Proud of its Power Characteristics. PM me if you are interested in what I have to offer.

Walsar

Pokemon Breeder
I'm looking for a jolly Terrakion. I have all starters and fossils I can breed to trade please pm me :)

Funkmaster C

Hidden Abilities!
I have an extra Terrakion (Impish nature) for trade. I'd like to get a legendary that I can't get in black 2 for it, but I'm not expecting that so I'm open to other offers.

Last edited:

champisreal

Looking for Shiny UT or Shiny Ev'd jolly/adamant Terrakion ! Offering a variety of Shiny Ev'ds, Shiny UT's, and Events ! PM me for more details !

Hayate Ayasaki

OF: Have a Shiny flawless Jolly terrakion and various other flawless check sig for more

LF: flawless shinies and events I dont have check out my sig for more

aj2886

Trading Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion. All level 45 Ut, all three are adamant nature.
Looking for a Thundurus and a Landorus in return.
Pm to arrange a trade.
AJ

R'linho

Retro Trainer
I'm looking for an Adamant Terrakion with a good Attack IV.

I can offer a fair combination of the following Pokémon: Ho-oh, Groudon, Rayquaza, Heatran, Cresselia, Dialga, Giratina, Terrakion, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, Japanese Dittos with several natures, Rotoms with several natures and perfect Speed and Special Attack IVs, DW Eevees with several natures and various perfect IVs.
I can also help in any way described in my signature.

If interested, feel free to send me a PM so we can negotiate!

eiger

Shiny Hunter
I have UT Terrakion (Jolly), UT Cobalion (Hasty), and an UTVirizion (Bold) for trade. PM for offers

ehero1254

Dragon Enthusiast
I have an extra Terrakion(Lax), Virizion(Sassy), Thundurus(Naïve) and Zekrom(Quirky) for trade. All UT.

SonicSceptile

Elite Strategist
I'm looking for an UT Jolly Terrakion. I can trade UT Terrakion, Virizion and Cobalion and an UT DW Cubone.

AxelWolf

Arcanine lover!
Looking for a flawless adamant natured and really prefer UT Terrakion. Offering level 100 lax natured Deoxys, OT Plasma and comes with Life Orb!

Tyranith

Just a guy
Looking for an UT Jolly Terrakion with favorable IVs. I can offer DWFs, items, Dex-Fillers, and maybe an event or shiny depending on how good it is. PM me if you are interested.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
I have a UT Terrakion and I'm looking for a Latias. Anyone who is interested pm me plz. ^-^

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Gen V Trade | PM Me :)

I have
Lv 51 Terrakion

I need
-Mew, Groudon, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Regigas, Regice, Victini, Reshiram, Tornadus, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Kaldeo, Manaphy (All Preferably UT);
-Multiple Female Eevees;
-Shiny Starters;

g-rex

dubstep
lv 62 terrakion, brave pm if your interested

Status
Not open for further replies.