• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#640 Virizion

Status
Not open for further replies.
still looking for a Timid nature Virizion with Hidden power ice
giveing away my lv.100 Modset Nature Hydreigon holding choice spacs,and a mostst lv.100 lucario holding life orb

PM Me if u want to trade

Offering a Virizion, looking for Victini or Celebi, but if you havent got them, see if we can work something out :)

anyone have a flawless or NF virizion for trade? i can offer well jus PM thanks

S3iT

Trading my UT Virizion just caught. Open Offer.
PM for details.

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Looking for a Jolly Virizion; preferebly with good attack and speed ivs.
PM for details.

Ive got a neutral nature virizion and a neutral nature suicune. Im looking for a timid moltres nicknamed "CHICKENFRY" in all caps and im willing to trade them both for it. PM if you can help!

Last edited:
Want my untrained Lv42 Virizion (Adamant)? PM me.

Blitro

The Master Mew
Im looking for a shiny Flawless or Near Flawless Timid UT Virzion. Willing to offer my deoxys or another one of the pokemon in my signature.

stoutshako

Pokwmon Detective
got a shiny virizion lvl 100 from gts, with event pokeball if anyone is interested pm me.

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
UT Adamant Virizion UFT. (Lv45) PM your offers.

adamtpow

Human Pokedex
Got a jolly semi flawless virizion cobalion and terrakion up for grabs. I'll give all three for a meloetta, 2 for a genesect or 1 for some rnged thing I don't have

ilakyd

virizion UFT

have UT lvl 45 virizion.

looking for whats in my sig.

Last edited:

Ninja Gallade

Epic ninja
Looking for naive virizion with at least relatively superior ivs. Untrained would be proffered, or of you could tell me my Evs on it of it is trained. Also, nick-namable.

Status
Not open for further replies.