• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#640 Virizion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
For Trade

Virizion - Lax nature, Justified ability, Level 42 - Helping Hand, Retaliate, Giga Drain & Sacred Sword

Not fussed about keeping this, just taking up room...

Last edited:

MRxSATAN

demon trainer
looking for a Virizion pm me offers if interested

GreenLeader12

Advanced Trainer
Hi i have an extra virizion. Pm me if intrested

Yoru

Lost all my shinies.
I got this good Virizion. Its Calm nature (+Sp.D -Atk), and IVs are: HP 9-10/ Atk 31/ Def 12/ Sp.A 31/ Sp.D 16-18/ Spd 30. Its great and all, and would work well with a mixed set, but... I was looking for a physical attack Virizion, and only kept this one 'cause it was good and I don't want it to go to waste. I was wondering if anyone would trade an Adamant/Careful/Jolly Virizion with around say... 28-31 Atk /22-31 Sp.D /28-31 Spd for it. Other stats are not really important, but i'd like them to be at least decent. This is not high on the priority list, and i'd probably trade it for some other Pokemon. I got Pokemon i'm really looking for in my signature. If you have the Virizion i'm looking for, but don't want this one, I also got Pokemon i'll trade for it in my signature. PM me if your interested. It'll just be sitting in my box at the moment.

grokusama

have a Verizon (Relaxed). mostly looking for PPmax, masterball & lightball.
pm me with offers.

dachriller

Rookie Trainer!
Shiny near flawless Virizion

Up for trade

640.png

UT Shiny Timid Virizion With the following IV's:
31/30/31/31/31/30 HP Psychic Power 70

I am currently looking for:

Spr_4p_492b.png

Modest/timid shaymin with good IV's

rayquaza.png

Hasty/Naive/Jolly/Adamant V-create Rayquaza with good IV's

If you don't have any of those, send me a PM, and we will work something out.

EDIT:
Trade done :)

Last edited:

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
Does anyone have a shiny Virizion (I don't care what Nature it has or what level it's at), I'm offering any of the following:

Liberty Ticket Victini

Zorua

Shiny Umbreon

Shiny Ho-oh

Shiny Charizard

I can offer most other normal Pokemon as well, depending on what you want.

Some of the above Pokemon I got from friends of mine and have been nicknamed.

Iwz8472

Shiny Virizion up for trade. PM if interested. Not looking to keep anything, just dex entries on meloetta, keldeo, genesect if possible.

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
Hello people,

I'm looking for a Timid Virizion, with Hidden Power [Ice], base power 60 or higher, and speed IV's of at least 25. PM/VM me if you want to trade one to me, and what you want in return. I'm sure we can work something out.
I don't want a hacked or genned Virizion, but cloned is fine.

looking for flawless non shiny virizion jolly UT or T. pm me please!

Deoceus

Looking for a timid Virizion. If you want to trade, PM me for my offers.

Kalytera

Team Synergist
Looking for Flawless Timid Virizion.
Also have a Jolly Virizion up for trade if any interested~

Klinklang_1024

MultiRegion Champion
Offering a lvl 42 UT Sassy Virizion, nicknamable and in a standard pokeball. PM me with offers

looking 4 a timid nature Virizion with HP Fire
i well give u a lv.100 Lucario Adamant nature
PM Me if u want to trade

MTeriyaki

Looking for a timid virizion
i can give away any of the 4 musketeeers

Status
Not open for further replies.