• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#641 Tornadus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venomrec

Would like to borrow or trade for tornadus, "for the landorus event" i will let you borrow my thundurus after or a trade for something else.

Infinity-Kaien

Celebi Trainer
I'm looking for a tornados. Still pretty new at black but have starters and other rares from gen III and IV. Pm me to discuss trades

Simzyy

Hey, I'm new to this forum so hi everyone

I'm looking for a tornadus and can offer a thunderous lv 40, resihram lv 100, zorua lv 1 or its evolved form lv 25. I have other stuff if anyone has any particular demands so might be able to help anyway, PM or just reply to my post on here if you want to trade. I can always return the tornadus after.

PersianStrike

I have a tornadus. Msg me with decent offers as I have nothing I REALLY want in particular.....
EDIT: traded

Last edited:

RLinksoul

Offering: UT Victini, Calm Nature

Looking for: Any Tornadus

Also: I've completed the game already, so feel free to ask for any legends of old, Darkrai, Shaymin, ect.

hoboman8001

The Mew Man
looking for tornadus
willing to offer mew

Tornados for trade looking for event celebi with modest,calm,timid or bold nature. Also looking for event darkrai with timid or modest nature.

Dreh

Looking for a Tornadus to help get Landorus, have a Thundurus..PM me ;D

Trading WIN beasts still usable for Zoroark, looking for Tornadus

PersianStrike

Trading Tornadus for most event pokemon( no recent ones) or shiny pokemon. Msg me with offers

AgentKFox

649/649 Pokémon
This trade has been completed. Thanks.

Last edited:

randomn00b

Arcane Trainer
Offering PokeRus, white exclusives, Unova starters for a Tornadus. I'm also willing to return it. I just need it for the Landlos event.

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
Looking for an untrained timid Tornadus. Willing to offer Any breedable Pokémon from the 1st to 5th gen (Except Black exclusives at this point), a shiny zubat, Timid Kyogre, Adamant Rayquaza.
EDIT: Not anymore

Last edited:

TheDarkrai

Magic Bounce Espeon!
Trading Crown Beast for Tornadus.

Status
Not open for further replies.