• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#641 Tornadus

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrettvG

Looking for a Tornadus

Have a bunch of legends to trade including Uxie, Mesprit or Azelf

Fishi12

I have a Tornadus up for trade.

Level 40 never-used
Nature is RASH.
Ability is Prankster.

I don't know really what I want but I'm not too picky. But before we trade, I would like to do a quick swap for a Thunderus for the pokedex if that makes any sense. PM Me. :)

EDIT: TRADED

Last edited:

sonic84

pokemon trainer
Looking for a Tornadus

Have a bunch of legends to trade including Uxie, Mesprit or Azelf

i have a tornadous to trade and i was wondering if you would trade sumthing for your shiny litwick and shiny kyurem

Last edited:

Cain

RAWR
Looking for a Tornadus, either to keep or to get the Landorus event and then trade back. Don't have all that much to offer, but I have UT Adamant Larvitar's with 31 Attack IV's and Pursuit. Or a Zorua/Zoroark.

GS Fan

Advanced Trainer
In need of a Tornadus; I can trade right back after I complete the Landorus event, or I can offer just about any non-event Pokémon for a permanent trade.

flamingoyster

I have a bunch of marvel scale dratinis for trade, all I want is a Tornadus. Most have at least 1 perfect IV but I haven't checked for any IV's past the first.

Female:
Adamant, 31 HP
Impish, 31 Att (x2)
Impish, 31 Spe
Impish, 31 HP
Impish, 31 Sp.D
Hardy, 31 HP
Hasty, 31 Spe
Quiet, 31 Sp.A

Male:
Adamant, 31 HP
Bashful, 31 Sp. A
Gentle, 31 HP
Hasty, 31 HP
Jolly, 31 HP
Jolly, 31 Spe
Naive, 31 Spe
Impish, 31 Sp.D
Impish, 31 HP (x2)
Impish, 31 Att (x3)
Rash, 31 Spe
Timid, 31 HP

kris2ffer

I want tornadus. I don't have any special pokemon, but I can trade it back again. I also want tepig and oshawott. I have female zorua that I can trade.

Ssor

Poke-ologist
I'm looking for Tornadus to keep or just for the Pokedex entry, it's up to you. I have 550+ Pokemon to trade in return if you're going to let me keep Tornadus. PM me if interested.

ishot_JT

Mawnster
Looking for a Tornadus for the Landorus event will trade back. Or I can trade you my Reshiram or if you have any other pokemon in mind, we can evaluate something. (I have shinys from gen I-IV too.)

fossil collector

fossil master
looking for a tornadus just for the dex entry then you can have it straight back dont need it for the landorus event

ebiltun

COD Fanboy
I want a UT Tornadus. I will offer a Thunderous for it. PM, or VM me if you are interested.

SkellyB

Looking for Tornadus!

Looking for a Tornadus. Can offer a Mew, Shiny Giratina, Arceus or one of the Gamestop dogs needed to unlock Zoroark. If your're intersted PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.