• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#641 Tornadus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Japanese Tornadus (トルネロス) I picked up off GTS, PM me if you're interested.
Not looking to trade for Thundurus though.

bushie

i have a lvl 41 tornados for trade lookin for an event or shiny

Yinwolf

Looking for a Tornadus. Willing to trade a Thundurus Lv.40 or Virizion Lv.42.

PM me with any offers.

bushie

i have a tornados i got off the gts lookin for shiny or event

tennisfan

Tornadus

Hey guys, I have a (UT I think) Tornadus. I'm looking for a Thundurus. Maybe we could work something out where we both acquire Landorus as well? PM me.

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
Looking for level 40 Tornadus. Don't care about IV's, untrained please. I have bred...

- Snivy with Iron Tail, Pursuit, Mean Look, and Glare (male, various natures)
- Oshawatt with Air Slash (male, various natures)
- Zorua with Dark Pulse (male, Timid and Hasty)
- Ponyta with Low Kick and Hypnosis (female, Jolly)
- Larvesta with Flame Charge and Flame Thrower (male, Modest)

All have quality IV's. 31 for speed on all, 31 on attack for Ponyta and Snivy, 31 on Special Attack for Oshawatt, Larvesta, Zorua.

anjuju

Lover, not a Fighter
Looking for a Thundorus, Offering a UT Tornadus,
PM me if interested. Thx

tjquizz

i need a tornadus bad but i also need to get a landorus, so i can't give up my thundurus until i get it. however, as soon as i get landorus, i will be more than willing to give both the thundurus and the tornadus to anyone willing to loan me tornadus.

my fc is 1764 4460 6448

Sicadastra

Edit: Nevermind, I no longer have a Tornadus as I was cheated by someone when trying the below. So, I guess I'm screwed out of Landorus too. Better luck with your trades.

Looking to do a Thundurus/Tornadus trade swap. I will borrow your Thundurus to get dex and go get my Landorus. I will then return your Thundurus and loan you my Tornadus so you can do the same.

I am also willing to do vice versa, you go first, if you don't trust me. Not looking to scam you, just wanna complete my dex!!

PM if interested.

Last edited:

Chappy87

The Pokemon Hunter
I'm looking for a Tornadus, would be willing to trade an Arceus for it.

I'll also consider a swap for Thunderus, just for Dex entry.

Nebbio

NINJA!
Looking for a Tornadus for Pokedex. If I can keep it I will give away a Master Ball or Virizon?

lisaxxldragon

Would love to trade a Tornadus for Thundurus so I can get Landorus.
I also have other pokemon so PM me if you want something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.