• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#641 Tornadus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustydog96

Trading my Lv. 48 Thunderus for a tornadus?

My fc is : 5071 5904 8354 and I'll take a tornadus any level? Message me or reply to this post if interested?

Draforce

Dragon Raiser
I need one to catch a landorus and register in the pokedex. if someone can lend me or trade me it please pm or vm me.

HE IS MY ARCH ENEMY, HE ALWAYS RUNS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so i killed him. serves him right.
Anyone got a thunderus, any level, im not fussy.........

d4rkpnio

trading a tornadus,thunderus,landorus lvl 40 UT pm me if interest

druakz

Looking for a tornadus, in return I can give you the legendary kanto birds (moltres, zapdos, or articuno), legendary johto dogs except raikou, DW females, any generation starter, or any generation fossil... pm if interested :) (I will trade 2 starters, DW females, or fossils for tornadus if you select those)

Pokemonforever

looking for a tornadus, would be willing to trade a reshiram for it (no im not scamming...) pls pm me with offers!!

coyotex

#1 Sabrina Fan
Shiny????

Does anyone have a shiny Tornadus? I can offer a lv 81 victini for it.

complete legitimacy

pack that fudge
I am looking for a Tornadus, willing to trade a Mew. Please PM me with your friend code if interested.

Trade has been completed. No longer offering.

Last edited:

thomaslight

I need a Tornadus. I have every Basic Pokemon (Egg) from every generation.
I can give you one, if you let me register it, too.

Please PM me.

Deniro

I'm offering 2 tornadus, one is lonely, the other is naive, want mewtwo, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza or any legendary event pokemon

Kokonina

*loud tuba noise*
Hi!
i am Looking for MY Tornadus
his name was Torni, OT:Ana and ID: 44443
like a noob, i trade him...
If you have it can you send me a Private Message for make a deal and turning back?!
Thank for ur Help...

Joelitos

I have a tornadus that i can trade or borrow. all i need is for someone to let me borrow their thundurus so i can catch landorus, then i can let them borrow tornadus to do the same. PM me if interested. There's a zorua in it for whoever does this

Last edited:

Sweet Lou

Sweet Trainer
Trading a UT naive Thundurus for any Tornadus out there...please pm me if interested!

-Raiga-

Looking for a tornadus to keep.

I can trade any pokemon from any generation, but I'm not parting with shinies or legends as tornadus is just an in-game semi-legend, I just don't have black to get it.

In addition I can breed any natured pokemon you want, and maybe I'll do one of two perfect IV's if needed.

Or any other offers you think I might like, throw at me.

Jularceus

searching for a tornadus

im offering shinys porygon-z,cranidos,fearow,venomoth,veanusaur,beedrill,glaceon,espeon,leafeon,vaporeon,flareon,umbreon,jolteon,linoonetyrogue,dragonite,noctowl,camerupt,parasect,blastoise,gastrodon,sudowodo and rydhon (protector atached)

Status
Not open for further replies.