• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#641 Tornadus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wobbuzapachansey

I like shinies!
I'm still offering to trade my tornadus for a shiny pokemon if anyone wants it. :)

Dnacharged

Pokemon master
Looking for a tornadus will trade thundurus or just looking to register it in my pokedex

addonexus

Looking for near flawless(with HP ice if possible)/flawless naive or timid tornadus,shiny or not,offering big,PM me

akuma2112

Exp. trainer
need a tornadus

im willing to trade for my latios, groudon or zapdos

byoonie

The One & Only
I changed my mind: I would love to get any Tornadus for keeps. I can give you a Thundurus in return. Write me a VM is you're interested!

Trade done!

Last edited:

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
Looking for Tornadus, I have legendaries from any region, if interested Pm or VM me

Kitsunetsuki

Guardiana Cristálica
Wanting a Tornadus (any level), I offer Phione (recently born).

cadekol

i have a Tornadus for trade. Looking for Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Deoxys, Shaymin, Manaphy. PM me if interested.

Lucariolover22

Aura Master
I am looking for a Tornadus, pm me if you have one then tell me what you want in return

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Tornadus

Hi guys I'm looking for a tornadus and would appreciate if one of you would like to trade. I have a victini or thunderus if any of you are interested.

masteracez

trade done thx.

Last edited:

Dzum101

Looking for any legit hasty, timid, rash, naive, modest or mild tornadus. Offering lots. PM me to work something out!

Jimfandango

Herper of the Derp
I am looking for a jolly tornadus, pm me with what requests of what you want in return :)

Lavi

Poke-Trader/Giver
Just received a batch of Japanese Milos Islands Thundurus & Tornadus'. I'm not really looking to trade them for much, but if you have any good competitive Pokemon that you have RNG'd youself then I may be interested.

Also giving one away in my sig. :3

MD21

Looking for a UT Tornadus. English, dont care about the nature
PM me if you can offer me one.
Can offer you 3th 4th gen legends (shaymin, groudon, etc)

cyberduelistzane

i got a keldeo :3
Im looking for a legit tornadus (WiFi event would be nice)
Offering the movie victini and a quiet ev trained volcarona

-Xen-

I'm looking for a Jolly Tornadus w/ good IV's (Milos would be nice, but not needed.)

Offering a few Shinies, Events, and EV'ed Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.