• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#641 Tornadus

Status
Not open for further replies.

xanatos1986

please help

Im looking for a tornadus, i dont have much i can offer that green headghog loooking pokemon with the pink flower in its hair... thank you please pm me if will ing to trade... thank you

adamtpow

Human Pokedex
i have a thundarus im willing to give away for a tornadus. its untouched.

Lizard006

looking for a tornadus,i will trade my thundurus for it please contact me

Ravi

I can give any starter for a legit tornadus has to be english though. I could also do gible, larvitar, eevee, vulpix, elekid, magby. Or others. PM me if you're interested.

gregjammer

Feather Trainer
I want a pent-flawless(flawless in all stats bar sp. atk.)/hex-flawless jolly tornadus that's either ut or fully ev-trained in attack and speed. Don't care about level...

I have up for offer a quiet-natured female lv. 81 dragonite w/ multiscale, 31 ivs in every stat bar speed(via rng abuse), and 252 EVs in hp and sp. atk., with these moves:

thunder
hurricane
roost
surf

vm/pm me if interested, but I won't get it done tonight...

I have to hear from you in the morning...

I'm preparing for bed. good night...

edit: trade completed...

Last edited:

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
still looking for a modest/timid tornadus. i don't care about perfect stats or anything like that, i have a shiny swellow for trade as well as some other random pokemon with dw abilities or egg moves. pm me yo

Liryuk

Looking for tornadus to catch landorus, i can offer some shiny´s or slaking or strong pokemon, PM me

ebevan91

I need a Tornadus so I can get Landorus.

I can let someone borrow Thundurus if need be.

RexNovus

The Rex is King
I have a crappy Tornadus. Naive nature, level 40 untouched. Estimated Iv's are as follows:

2, 13, 20, 29, 15, 8

I would love a celebi, victini or mew, but I know that might be rather demanding for a Tornadus with this stats. Anyway, got a nice offer? PM me and we might work something out.

EDIT: The Tornadus has been taken. Thanks for the offers everyone and the trade.

Last edited:

Dororo94

I do not care about stats, i need a tornadus for dex finishing, pm me if you have one and let me know what you want i am desperate for one! Please and thank you

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
i know no one would want to trade a timid/modest tornadus, but i would really like one if anyone is willing to trade it. shiny swellow, thundurus, a few dw females, umm... well bred pokes. yea.

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
Lookin for Tornadus for dex entry trade.. If anyone can help message me. Thanks!

kissy

I'm looking for a Tornadus! I have a desire to catch Landorus, I don't have Pokemon I consider super awesome but I can give you something with Pokerus :D Just PM me if you're interested.

adamtpow

Human Pokedex
got a lv 100 tornadus that id give for a ut giratina or something similar. pm me with offers

Nebbio

NINJA!
Looking for Tornadus to keep. Offer Reshiram or a Master Ball. Oh mastery....

TheMaster327

I have a spare Tornadus on me currently. It's a Naughty nature. All I ask for in return is a female, foreign Tangela with Regenerator. It is required for my next MM hunt... I will need proof of it's nationality, as a precaution before trading. This proof can be a screenshot of the Japanese Dream World Global Link page, with Tangela shown there. PM me if you are interested (include proof in PM)! Thanks for reading!

EDIT: Getting a Tangela now, thanks Heliotrope!

Last edited:

ebevan91

I need a Tornadus so I can get Landorus. The only 2 Unova Pokemon I don't have, except the 3 unreleased ones.

AWSquared

Not very active here
I need someone's Tornadus to lend to get Landorus. I can trade it back if you really wants it.
I'll lend Thundurus if you need it. If you're wanting starters I have ;390;;001;;004;;155;;152;:498:;387;:501:;393;
Excluding Thundurus , I won't trade away legendaries
PM me if you're wanting to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.