• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#641 Tornadus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracoma

Ace Trainer
In need of a Tornadus. Have plenty of Zoruas, Event Celebi, the Shiny dogs, etc;

Can also breed most anything else from gens 1-4, and the majority of gen 5.

chonko

yea

ok i want tornadus to have and i'll trade just bout anything i have but my fifth generation legends due to the fact i only have one right now

Golden_Arcanine

Anyone willing to dextrade me Tornadus? PM me if you're willing to.

meowm1xx

Looking for Tornadus. I have Fire Red, Emerald, Platinum, Soul Silver, and White so I can get just about every in game Pokemon you'd want for it. PM me and let me know if you'd be interested in trading for something.

WaterTrainerBranden

Water Pokemon Master
Looking for an untrained Timid Tornadus. PM me for everything you may possible want in exchange. I am offering Power Items though.

Lvl_99_zekrom

I want a tornadus I can trade a variety of pokemon please message me to make a deal.

aeroi

Anyone who can help me catch a Landorus would be greatly appreciated! I just need someone to temporarily trade a Tornadus, tis all ;)

EmpressMyuu

Would anybody be willing to temporarily trade me a Tornadus in order to catch Landorus? I would be willing to trade over any White-exclusive Pokémon (except Zekrom) you'd like for Pokédex completion. Also, I'll not only trade your Tornadus back but if you're looking for Thundurus in order to get Landorus I'll be willing to trade it to you temporarily. :) PM me if you're interested and for my friend code.

I_Dun_Have_One

[Witty Title]
The only pokemon I need to complete my dex are, you guessed it, Landorus and Tornadus.

...As such, I can get most things for you, though preferably non-legendary. I am looking ONLY TO BORROW; I'll return it when I'm done. I'll trade you anything you need, but wish to recieve it back afterwards.

4Loko

Can I rent Tornadus from anybody just for about 10-20 minutes I will try and catch landrous as soon as the pokemon is traded to me then trade it back. I don't have much to offer as collateral except for a lvl 97 Hydreigon.

Lucario0708

Destiny Combining...
I'm looking for a tornadus to catch landorus, though i DO want to keep it

I have to offer:
Used, moveset changed win2011 celebi
gamestop suicune (x3)
many breedable pokemon
world08 Lucario
zorua with snarl or with aerial ace/swords dance

pm me with offers

Last edited:

PraKirJaq

I just need a tornadus. I don't care what it is, etc.
I do not have much, but I can offer my HP Rock Volcarona as collateral.

I can give it back if need be.

RedStache

Can offer a Darkrai or Celebi or just about any non-legendary Pokemon that isn't exclusive to Black for a Tornadus to keep. (Feel free to ask for one of my hordes of Jolly Axew with Attack IVs of 30 or 31!)

Alternatively, we can swap my Thundurus and then trade back immediately.

Basically, I want a Tornadus either for keeps or just long enough to get it in my Dex.

Looking for ut event darkrai and i can offer tornadus for it. pm me its nature if u want to trade. thanks

MOGARFU

Avery, EV Trainer
I would really like a Tornadus to borrow for dex entry. I would LOVE to keep it though. I have Jap pokemon, shinies, and events I am willing to trade (to keep). Please help me out! If you don't want to let me keep it I could just give it back when I'm done.

WaterTrainerBranden

Water Pokemon Master
I need a Modest Tornadus with good IV's overall, but a perfect IV stat in Sp.Atk. In return, I can give you both the Tornadus I have that's already IV trained and a Thunderus. This is the perfect opportunity for those of you who need both pokemon to catch Landorus and fill up your pokedex. PM me.

Espeon2

I'm looking for someone to lend me their tornadus so that i can get a landous because i only need a few more pokemon to compleat the unava pokedex. after i get landous i would trade you the tornadus right back, and i'd let you borrow my thundorus if you wanted. pm me if you want to let me borrow one.

Leelah

daRk ♀ pkMn
Will be trading out my Tornadus when I catch it. Seeking shinies or a Mew for it. Honest trader.

Status
Not open for further replies.