• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#641 Tornadus

Status
Not open for further replies.

reaper1245

have a UT Tornadus to trade for a Thundurus not for lend so the trade will be permanent PM me if interested thanks

still online 2 more hours so send me a PM if interested

Last edited:

jolemonus

looking to get Tornadus so I can unlock Landours. My friend code is 4599 5337 5231. Anyone willing to help I would greatly appericate it. Thanks

keljacobe

looking for a tornadus preferebly UT any nature. i have a thunderus to trade for it just to unlock my landorus.
PM me if interested

mrdelrey

looking to get a Tornadus to catch my landorus. Offering any Pokemon catchable in white, legendary or not, with pokerus

Maetch

Looking for a Tornadus to trigger the Landorus event. I can offer White exclusives and starters of all Gens. PM me!

I need a tornadus to get landorus. Please pm me If willing. I don't even want to keep it, just goin to the abundant shrine to bring out landorus. I'll give him back to you or trade you what ya want

cyberduelistzane

i got a keldeo :3
i have a french tornadus(and before you ask yes it's legit i've tested it with the thundurus i've caught and it works just fine)

the tops on my wishlist right now are as follows
Deoxys(any nature but cannot have been EV trained preferrably under lvl100 so i can ev train it)
the shiny Rayquaza event(with v-create)
an UT Adamant Groudon
an UT Adamant or Naughty Regigigas

songani

Star Trainer
tornadus anyone? i need it for landorus. so PM me plz. i have 2 eevees up foe trade, a tepig, and serperior. oh i have articuno lv 100.

StarLatias

SPARKS FLY~
Offering a Tornadus. Want a Shiny legit and good natured Latios or Beldum. PM me.

1kipper

Need Tornadus. Willing to trade my Thunderus & swap back afterwards

Trade complete thanks Beepuncher

Last edited:

PokeWhiz

Need a Tornadus for Landorus. Can trade back afterwards. PM me.

Spyyke

Dragon Tamer
Need Tornadus, offering Zorua for it.

Hannibal

Darkrai for ever
I have two tornadus
Need tunderus

Firebreath

Champion
Looking for Tornadus.
I have a lot of things to offer for him, so just PM me if interested.

FusionBolt

Helllooo can I haz Tornadus?

Chromakey

Dreamcoat
Hey there, looking to unlock my Landorus event, if anyone's willing to trade my Thundurus for their Tornadus and then trade back, send me a PM :)

sackbot14

Hello. :) I'm looking for a swap of Tornadus/Thundurus for the Landorus event, so we both end up with ours again after using both. I have Tornadus, so I'm looking for someone with Thundurus. Please PM. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.