• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#641 Tornadus

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefan13

breeder
seeking a tornadus to trade and trade back with my thundurus. i can just find one on gts. pm if interested.

-honest trader-

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Tornadus so I can get Landorus, can trade Lv100 Mewtwo as collateral

shinygroudon232

I plead the 5th!!
im looking for a tornados for landorus, i'm willing to trade a few legendaries, like a full set of the three deer pokemon or whatever. I also have doubles of many other legendaries, almost doubles of all of them aside from events. PM me if interested

PikaWhestley

Finally A Master
I'm looking for a Tornadus, for which I'm offering a Thundurus.
At this point I'm willing to just trade and trade back just so I can look for one on the GTS, so if you want to do a trade-trade back, I'd be fine with that too.
Private message me if you want to trade.

Skyress

I'm looking for a Tornadus, for which I'm offering a Thundurus.
At this point I'm willing to just trade and trade back just so I can look for one on the GTS, so if you want to do a trade-trade back, I'd be fine with that too.
Private message me if you want to trade.

Looking for the same thing he is. PM me if you're willing.

chinsmak

looking for someone to trade their tornadus for my thundurus (and then trade back) just so I can find one on the gts.

pm me if you can help out :)

Last edited:

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Trade completed

Last edited:

smityhimer

Borrowing Tornadus

I need to borrow a Tornadus, and i will give Celebi as collateral, and on top of that, if you need a Thundorus, you can keep mine intrested? pm me...as soon as i figure out how to read pms....

Frij

Pretty Much Ballin
trade completed

Last edited:

Fusion_Blastoise

Looking for a decent UT Tornadus. I am offering the following;

UT shinies:
Gastly lv. 17
Chimchar lv. 1
Azelf lv. 50
Charmander lv. 1
Voltorb lv. 25
Stunky lv. 28
Buneary lv. 10
Trapinch lv. 21
Zigzagoon lv. 5
Doduo lv. 2
Gyarados lv. 30

Other Shinies
Ralts (male) lv. 16
Feebas lv. 6
Machamp lv. 46
Exploud lv. 51

Event Pokemon
Shiny Pichu lv. 30 (OT GAMESTP)
MYSTRY Mew lv. 10 UT

Legendary Pokemon
UT Ho-oh lv. 70
UT Giratina lv. 70
UT Suicune lv. 50

EVd Pokemon
Blissey
Shuckle (Shiny)
Infernape
Dusknoir
Ninjask
Forretress
Heracross
Marowak

(All EV trained Pokemon were [painstakingly] IV/Nature bred for nice stats)

Other Pokemon
UT Chansey with Stoss + Aroma Therapy (Bold)
UT Flying Pikachu
UT Bounce Magikarp (Jolly)

TomNacho

I'ma Firin' Ma Flame
I Have A Tornadus, Untouched, And I'm Looking For A Deoxys, Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, Zekrom Or Genesect, Can Be As Illegit As You Like, But I'll Accept Good Levels 70+
I'm Also Looking For Shinies, So PM Me!

Miindfreakk

Illusionist Trainer
Im lookin for someone who can trade me is Tornatus for my Thundurus , And trade it back . ! Pm me !

Skyress

I was really disappointed today with the GTS when I traded my Legit Zekrom for a Lv.53 Tornadus so I could get the Landorus event. I have it now. However, it turns out the Tornadus isn't legit. It was caught at Lv.36 (NOT 40) on Route 10. Event stills works with it. I thought the GTS didn't allow you to trade hacked Pokemon.

Regardless, it's up for trades now that I don't need it. PM me with offers.

Larvitar

I'm looking for either a trade back and forth with a Tornadus (can offer Thundurus), or a complete trade for my Thundurus. Please PM me if you have a Tornadus and is interested :)

EDIT: Trade completed!

Last edited:
looking for a dex trade or permament trade for tornadus i have thunderus for a dex trade and all game ctchable legendaries (of the past for gens) i will be willing to trade a darkrai, a mew, or a jirachi for the tornadus itself or willing to trade eggmove pokemon, items such as pp, maxes, magmarizer/electralizer.protector for one just pm me for what youd want for your tornadus and ill see what i can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.