• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#641 Tornadus

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueLeoBlood

Viking Trainer Leo
I REALLY need this pokemon for a dex entry. Would anyone be willing to trade? I only need it for the dex and will trade it RIGHT BACK. I understand if that's a no go, so I do have some legendaries to offer if you'd rather trade for keeps. Contact me however if you're interested. I also need many sinnoh, hoenn, johto, kanto pokemon- so if you'd like to do trades just lemmie know :) Friend code in my signature :)

chaosrealmdream

looking for a timid ut one, please pm me if you have one for trade

g-rex

dubstep
offering a level 100 Zekrom for a tornadus level does not matter

Keto_V2

Breeder
I only need a Tornadus to get Landorus to appear in my game. I'll trade it back afterwards and even offer up one of mine you can hold on to during the trade. PM me if you can.

Last edited:

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
Im looking for a Shiny Tornadus if anyone is willing to trade it. I can offer any event that you may want. I can promise the Event pokemon is UT. PM me if you want to know anything. And in the PM, please Include the OT of the event pokemon. So I know which one to look for.

poke-man

Pokemon collector
Found one on GTS, thanks everybody.

Rhith

I need to borrow a Tornadus so I can catch Landorus. You can borrow my Thundurus, too.
If you are willing to trade Tornadus, I can offer multiple starters from the older regions.
pm please. Thanks!

IndigoAir

Myth Hunter
Edit: The Tornadus I posted about has been requested by somebody, so the offer is now closed.

Last edited:

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
I can offer up the Black 1 Tornadus, in exchange for the Plasma Genesect.

Please PM/VM if interested.

EDIT: No longer required

Last edited:

Gametamer03

Pokemon Guru
Looking for Timid Tornadus guys! Tons of lengendary's for trade plus tons of other stuff. Looking for tons of low level legendary's and cool shinys. Look in my sig for what I'm after. Toss me a offer regardless if you have one of them or not you never know. Worst I can say is no. Coincidentally I have a lvl 40 Tornadus for trade if anyone has any of the other poke's I'm looking for :D

Shepard

metaphysician
Lf any old tornadus. Have tons of previous gen legends, and can breed virtually any poke. Pm me if you're interested.

Marinda H

Trainer Law Frost
I have a Lvl 100 Shiny Giratina, from event, Quiet nature, looking for Tornadus and/or Landorus (note: I will take both but if I must have one, I will only take Tornadus). (no need for any special abilities or anything, but no hacks)

I will be on today from 4 PM CST to 9 PM CST. I will be on a little longer but if you want to trade tonight, please message me asap.

MondKatzchen

Have: Sassy lvl40 UT Thundurus
Want: Any Tornadus (preferably from Black1)

Status
Not open for further replies.