• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#641 Tornadus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made the mistake of trading my Tornadus on GTS for a Burmy, thinking it was shiny. Turns out it was just an ordinary ol' Burmy.

Yup.

So I'm looking for another one! I'm willing to trade a UT Zapdos, a Kyogre, or a Giratina for a Tornadus. PM me.

MOGARFU

Avery, EV Trainer
Looking for a Tornadus to keep. I might get one already but if you want to trade me a Tornadus for a Crown Suicune (Shiny legit event) or a Crown Raikou (Shiny legit event) that'd be fine. These Crown pokemon can also get you a Zoroark! Pm me if you're interested

Fwankieful

Can anyone trade me then trade back a Tornadus? I just want it to be on my Pokedex. I'll give you something for your troubles.

Reeper8000

Professional Breeder
Offering a Zekrom for a Tornadus

Offering a Zekrom for a Tornadus. PM me with offers!

bushie

hey everyone philly bushie here just got a tornados lvl 40 for trade pm me. looking for zapdos groudon i'll also accept other legends like zekrom or reshiram if you want to give it up not kyurem unless its shiny. i'll also accept shiny deoxys.i have two legit tornados by the way. traded both tornados now trading lvl 100 tornados

Last edited:

PersianStrike

I have a Tornadus. I'm looking for event pokemon or a Timid Porygon lv1.

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
I have a Tornadus for trade. looking for pre gen-v legendary pkmn
pm for offers

Vilhelm_I

I´ve got a Tornadus for trade for a Thundurus, PM me!
Also if anyone want to catch Landorus and havent got Tornadus, only Thundurus, I will be happy to help if you do the same for me. :)

moychen

Vilhelm I, I'm willing to take up your offer. I've got two Thundurus's, and need a Tornadus for catching Landorus. PM me if you accept.

Riceplz

Modest UT Tornadus up for trade. Mostly looking for pretty shinies. They don't even have to be good. Just pretty.

any one who needs landorus and thundurus in their pokedex, i thought someone could offer their tornadus and i borrow it catch landorus let the other person borrow my thundurus and get their tornadus back catch their landorus and trade me my thundurus back my FC is 1807 1530 6011 please reply with your FC

don cristo

Need Tornadus temporarily for landorus event

Just in the same predicament as most people. Willing to help another person out by loaning them my thundurus temporarily to get Landorus.

PM me if interested.

Nightrise

Rayquaza Rider
Hey mates, I've got a Tornadus up for trade! I'm looking for shinies, especially legit shiny starters and legendaries. If ya need him just to catch Landorus, that's perfectly fine too, and I'll just ask for a Legendary (Reshiram, Zekrom) to hold onto so I know I'll get him back. PM me with offers! Cheers!

Hdotdotslash

Experienced Beginner
I'm looking for a simple tornadus, for keeps. I'm willing to trade a level 4 shiny raichu for a tornadus, whether it be normal or shiny. PM me for trade.

haha first post on these forums.

Can someone lend me their there Tornadus, I can give it back (trust me I'm not a bad person), you could also hold one of my pokemon such as my hydreigon (because I love it)

Pixel3r

Surely you jest?
I would like a Tornadus, at least temporarily.
If it will be only a temporary trade, no restrictions apply, and I will offer my Thundurus temporarily afterward as well.
If it is a permanent trade, then I would prefer it untrained(though not required), with the nickname WindBlower. I will offer any generation five pokemon, a celebi, or any of the legendary dogs, shiny if the event ones can be traded.
I also offer Pokerus.
Thanks!

Last edited:

snivy101

MA PANTS!
Have a Lv. 40 tornados up for trade.
LF: Perfect iv'd pokemon or ev trained pokemon.

Krulas

LF:untrained tornadus, can offer any generation stater and can offer Dialga, Palkia, Zapdos, Moltres, Articunio, Suicune, Entei, or Raiku untrained nonshiny, legit

Status
Not open for further replies.