• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#641 Tornadus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super trainer 555

<<<< mew is my fav
i would like a tornados i have alot of ev trained pokemon in my diamond and soul silver i can give in exchange for the tornados such as lvl 100 ev traind steelix and lvl 100 ev trained gyrados and i have a lvl 40 gyrados from the lake of rage that i got of the gts which is shiny I am also interested in seeing one in a wifi battle with someone so I will have it my pokedex so I can look for one on the gts

Last edited:

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I would like a Tornadus. I have the other 2 so want to complete the trio.

DangerX

Have some Tornadus to trade.... Looking for Leggendaries, Shiny Leggendaries and 5th gen shinies... PM me!

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Looking to borrow a Tornadus for the Landorus thang. Willing to trade items of moderate value, and I can give a shiny Pokemon as a safety deposit. You'd have it back really quickly - it'd be gone for maybe a half hour, tops.

GSwarthout

My Thundurus for your Tornadus?

Looking for a permanent trade of my Thundurus for your Tornadus. PM me.

Greg

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
UT Tornadus for Trade PM ME With OFFERS

Shadman Shakib

searching for toenadus ,offering starters from all regions

jerkysans

Looking for a Tornadus to borrow. Please. :D

FC
White: 5114 2879 7125

Togepi (Nasty Plot: Bold, Calm, and Modest)
Litwick (Timid)
Deino (Modest Dark Pulse, Modest Earth Power)
Larvesta (Modest)
Tynamo (Adamant)
Staraptor (Adamant)
Gible (Jolly)
Heracross (Jolly Swarm)
Starly (Adamant)
Yanma (Modest Tinted Lens)
Elekid (Jolly)
Solosis (Modest Magic Guard)
Drilbur (Adamant Sand Rush)
Archen (Random nature)
All Starters (Random nature)
Ditto (random nature)
All three Simis (random nature)
Zorua (random nature)

Kyogre
Mewtwo
Suicune
Raikou
Entei
Manaphy

Carracosta
Vullaby / Mandibuzz
Sawk
Liligant / Sun Stone
Tornadus
Accelgor (or Shelmet to trade with a Karrablast)

Looking for a permanent Tornadus trade. PM me. gotta fill out the Dex and complete the trio
Offering starters, Eeevee's, some legendary(4th maybe older) and a bunch of misc.
Black Friend code 4298-2462-6904

Rabano1

i have an untouched tornadus for trade if any one wants it and also could someone tell me what SR. is pm me

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
UT Tornadus looking for shinies PM me

Rhys

Looking to trade for any Tornadus for keeps, can breed absolutely ANY pokemon except Pokemon Black exclusives.

Also offering Rayquaza, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Kyorge, Groundon, Lugia, Ho-oh, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina or Shaymin.

PM me.

Last edited:

Corrosion

Hello Kitty =/= Cat
Looking for Tornadus. A return trade, but cannot trade Thundurus to you.

Wushupants

Looking for Tornadus.

Offering Zorua, Zoroark, Giratina, Lucario, Tirtouga, Oshawott, Snivy, and Tepig.

And well, I guess PKMN White exclusives like Rufflet and Braviary. Pick one or however many you want. Just ask :).

Wushupants

Actually, small change of plans.

In exchange for Tornadus I'll be offering Landorus.

Any takers?

WelcomeHome03

Looking for tornadus! I can offer zorua, any starter, togepi, gible, and many others!:) I am willing to trade multiple pokemon for Tornadus!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.